MOVIE >scene55> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna woke up to Anthony's screams and water splattering on her face. The soap burned her right eye, which she tried to ignore as she straightened up.

She momentarily tried to blink out the black spots that covered her vision, and at last, she began seeing an Anthony who had tears sprawling down his face.

"Are you okay?! Are you okay? I thought you died. Oh my god. I thought you–I thought you–" He whimpered and shook. He took ahold of Rihanna's arm and held it tight. His eyes opened wide while he looked at her with so much fear.

She never thought she'd see someone react in the manner he did towards her, and for a moment, she could only hate herself for it.

"I'm okay." She reassured him. "I'm okay."

But his grip only tightened on her arm, and her heart throbbed for him. He was a little kid, and he had to witness something so terrible, so unsettling. He thought she died.

She closed her eyes, feeling selfish. Is that how he would have reacted...

"I'm sorry." She breathed.

"I thought you died." He exclaimed again, still gasping between his continuous crying.

"I'm not dying. Believe me, if I'm good at anything, its not dying."

His grip on her arm tightened, almost painfully now. "I thought you died." His breathing stammered as his crying continued.

She sighed and smiled. "Silly kid. I'm sitting right in front of you. Talking."

It took him a moment of silence to calm down, and he finally saw that Rihanna did stand in front of him, very much alive and well.

"What happened?" He asked, out of the sudden.

"What?"

"I said what happened? You were sitting on the bench and then... What happened?"

There was a long silence in the room. Anthony watched Rihanna's expression. It was staring at him, but it was nowhere present in reality. She was gone somewhere else. Her eyes glazed. Her face blank. Everything about her was so still, you'd almost think she disappeared from the whole room.

"Rihanna, what happened?" Anthony pushed. "You were so happy... And then–" He looked up at her, his eyes showing fear. "What happened to you?"