MOVIE >scene13> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

A smile, he can manage one. One that'll melt anyone's heart. However, behind that smile there is a maze made of murder. He knows how to get what he wants. He knows what he wants. He's confident, self centered, arrogant and he knows how to smile. For all that, Lexis is a transparent sheet of questions impossible to break through.

He stood in his school uniform, jacket off, black vest hugging his waist flawlessly. His back was to Anthony as he looked out of the window in front of him with a distant glare.

"But man, wasn't it the best prank ever?" Anthony exclaimed.

Anthony was Lexis' younger brother. The last in the family. Even though the little brat was ten years old, being home schooled gave him the advantage to stay glued like gum to his older brother's side. He worshipped Lexis, beyond what words could describe. And even though he only had very few chances to see him during the day, mostly due to the rule of Anthony having to stay in the Ellis wing of the Academy, he still managed to sneak out every now and then and pull pranks on others.

"I told you not to mess around with people that don't have anything to lose. Jack Hamilton won't hold back in breaking you into two pieces."

Anthony threw his head back and cackled. "Like he could. I got you, no one can touch the air around me."

Lexis' thoughts were disturbed again by something unusual. "You should quit your childish schemes. How are you doing in your studies?"

Anthony hurled himself against the couch and smirked. "Well bro, guess I inherited your brains."

Lexis sipped from his glass and squinted his eyes. His thoughts were muddled. "Good." To himself, he muttered. "Even though I'm not sure if that's actually a good thing." He turned around and placed the cup on the table nearby, then looked over at Anthony. "Don't do anything rash anymore."

Anthony's smile was gone and in place of it, a frown formed. "But bro, home is boring as hell. And in here its all rules. Everything is so controlled. I hate it. There is no fun, at all. I want to make it fun. Everyone is so boring." He spit the last word out.

Lexis sighed. "Whatever. Just don't let anyone pull a fast one on you."

"You're my brother. Who would dare?"

The door pushed open and an angry Summer trotted in. Her curled fists at the her sides made it clear she wasn't in a good mood.

She stopped near the glass table, glaring at Lexis. "You said you're going to fix this crazy arranged marriage business!" She said in a quiet and deadly tone.

Anthony stood up and put his flirt mask on. Half smile, nearly closed eyes and a cocked right eyebrow. He walked over to Summer and nodded his head at her. "Hey beautiful. When do you want me to fill in your empty eight P.M. schedule for tomorrow night's dinner."

She turned a glare, a soft glare, however, for how cute he was, towards Anthony. "I don't date preschoolers. Though I'd prefer you over your older jerk of a brother any day."

His smile widened. "Why not then?"

"Too old for you." She cleared. "I'll get arrested."

He slipped an arm around her waist, a very bold move basically not a soul on the planet can pull off with Summer Harrison, universal model and next in line to her parents world wide hair, beauty and fashion design label. "Ah," He sighed, pulling an Italian accent. "How fun would it be to pull a love so illegitimate in a world with no mercy."

She sighed in annoyance and pushed him away. "That's all you care about. Fun." She darted her glare toward Lexis. "Find a solution to your father's game. I'm not marrying you. I can't even stand you in this enormous school, how am I going to bear living under the same roof with you." She shuddered.