MOVIE >scene22> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"Its closed."

Rihanna turned around and looked at a girl who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. She wore a white sweat suit that hugged the middle of her body perfectly. Black rimmed glasses surrounded her big gray eyes, and her dark black hair was tied up in a pony tail.

"Oh."

"Yup. They close the dinning hall after school hours. Students have to go to the kitchen to prepare a meal if they get hungry."

"Where is that?"

"Come on, I'll show you."

Rihanna began to follow her. The girl turned towards her and said. "I'm Julienne by the way. Julienne Mercedes."

Rihanna nodded her head, questioning the girl's overall identity. "I'm Rihanna."

"I know."

"You've heard?"

"Everyone did." She looked at Rihanna and smiled. "Did you know you stole the Queen Angel spot right from under Summer Harrison's nose?"

"I didn't want to think about it."

"You might want to. You're pretty rich."

Rihanna sighed. This specific subject had become more and more uncomfortable for her talk about.

"How do you like the Academy so far?"

Rihanna noted Julienne was the first to ask her that question, other than Vincent. "Its good. Almost everyone is welcoming."

"Any heart to hearts?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you like any boys yet?"

Rihanna shook her head.

They reached a silver stainless steel door and Julienne opened it. They walked into an enormous kitchen, with about twenty sections that included twenty sets of all stainless steel appliances needed. The chrome counter tops were all empty and ready to be used.

"That's good." Julienne commented. "Don't like the boys. Feelings usually get you nowhere in here. Most students end up in a business marriage deal and you'll only end up hurt if you let your feelings loose."

Rihanna smiled and studied Julienne's honesty. "You're very down to earth. The first in this Academy."

Julienne winked at Rihanna. "Believe me, once you get to know more about me you'll realize I'm as essential as a credit card."

Rihanna chuckled. "Do you have a specific nicknames that'll give part of your persona away?"

She sighed and thought about it. "Blender? I think that's the best word that describes me. Or matchmaker. It doesn't matter if you're one of Dawn's Angels, or a poor scholar student. I befriend anyone and I work as a connecter. If I know someone who has something that someone else needs, I connect the two. I became a very reliable human in the Academy."

Rihanna lost her smile and she studied Julienne this time with calculating eyes. "Is that so?"

Julienne nodded. "Mhm. So if you ever need anything, find me."

Rihanna's smile was bigger now. "I will definitely do so. Acquaintances?"

Julienne winked again. "My honor."

Rihanna began searching the kitchen once again. "Where is the fridge?"

"Fridge?" Julienne asked with a confused expression. "Oh, right. Its actually a room, not a fridge." She made her way into a hall inside the kitchen that lead to another opened stainless steel door.

Shelves, containers and every possible cooking ingredient were organized in the brightly lit wide room. The chilly coldness inside wasn't safe for anyone to take their time in searching for whatever they needed.

"Everything is labeled. So it should be really easy to get what you need before the cold gets to you."

Rihanna nodded and stepped away.

"Julienne?" A voice came from out in the kitchen.

"That's my mom." Julienne quickly said. "She's a professor here." She made her way to the kitchen and her mom pulled her into a hug.

"How's my baby today?"

"Hey mom!" Julienne hugged her mom tightly. And her mother kissed the top of her head.

"You ready to go see your dad?"

Julienne saluted. "Sure am."

Her mother chuckled and took her daughter's hand in hers. Then they walked out of the door with quick goodbyes to Rihanna.

Rihanna stood there by the sink, staring at the disposable cups machine. Her face was frozen. Her heart was frozen. Her thoughts were frozen.

Suddenly... she didn't feel hungry anymore.  

♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡