MOVIE >scene141> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Sucky Recap Alert: Currently, there are only 2 people who know about Fayth's secret, Anthony and Taylor. Lexis, who'd finally gotten out of another of his dad arranged marriage schemes with Armstrong Next, is scheduled for a social dinner between him and Fayth the following Sunday. Charles is unhappy with Lexis since he'd figured out his underlying feelings for Fayth. Kurt, who has an unknown interest in Fayth, challenged Lexis once that he was going to get the truth out of her first. And now, they are going on a date that could take turns down any given alley. 

Fayth began to slowly regain her consciousness. It felt as if her head weighed a ton, and a nauseating feeling in her stomach made her want to vomit. She looked around at the well-lit room she was in. High celling, concrete walls, cement flooring.

The last memory she suddenly had made her jerk into a more attentive position. She looked around for Kurt.

She will never forget the look he had on his face. The expression that haunted her for a second before he stabbed her with that needle, injecting whatever it had into her.

She looked down at her body. She was sitting on a wooden stool with a handle on two sides of it.

Kurt made his way in through the opening, his steps a bit disheveled, his face flushed.

"You were wrong." He said, the childish sweet smile was there on his face, making Fayth feel something else despite the situation.

"What?" Her voice was shallow, drunk on disbelief.

Her hands were tied to the handles of the stool.

"You were wrong. You're not the only person I talk to."

Her upper thighs were tied down to the stool's top.

"I also talk to Lexis."

Her legs were tied securely to the stool's legs.

She let out a breath. She was confused. What's happening? Am I dreaming? Has the nightmares changed to this–this nightmare? But Kurt is sweet... Why would I...?

"And yes, you two are the only ones I've talked to so far. I don't even speak to my own mother."

She looked down again at her body. I feel weird.

It was a lot stronger than what Summer had once drugged her with. This was something else. This controlled everything about her till she felt like she was sleep walking.

Or in this case, sitting. In her underwear.

Where are my clothes?

She felt as light as a feather, as empty as nothings.

He made his way to the stool across from her and sat down. "How do you feel?" He asked.

She looked up at him, and he looked into the lost eyes that stared back into his.

What's going on...

He waited for her to answer, but when a minute passed, he shrugged. "I'll do the talking then."

He stood up and walked over to a storage cabinet. He opened it up and pulled out a long wire. He began manipulating it slowly, every so often cracking his neck and looking over at Fayth.

Kurt is nice Fayth, what's wrong with you... stop dreaming this.

"I'll tell you a story. Maybe it'll help you feel more comfortable. More... aware."

The wire in his hand was thick enough that it wouldn't get manipulated easily without pliers. He used one to twist the end of the wire into multiple well bound wrist size loops.