MOVIE >take171> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Lexis fell into the leather chair in the tree house, his phone falling on the floor. His eyes were glazed as the revelation conquered his thoughts, his entire being. 

Every moment, every sight or scene he could recall since Fayth had enrolled into the Academy played before him. A puzzle of scenes connected with their true colors. He saw her now. She wasn't Rihanna Gessner. Far from it. She was truly Fayth Armstrong.

The one who made the deal with him.

The one who freed him from his father's oppressive demands.

The one who Anthony wished Lexis would marry.

Of course. It made sense. He should have seen it much earlier. He should have seen it the moment she lied about her bank account balance. No one would dare, no one would be that reckless. He should have seen it back then. The mistake in the bank account, it was made on purpose. She wanted to be found out. It was her plan all along.

She was never scared of Summer.

She never truly cared about the rumors spread around about her.

She wanted that to happen. It was her plan. Her act for a long term goal.

She used everyone around her to get what she wanted. She used their judgmental opinion, their egocentric and power thirsty minds, to get to where she was today. She was a million times worse of a manipulator than Lexis. And it was exactly the reason why she, unlike any other person he had ever dealt with, only kept questions around her no matter how many answers came into light.

Even now, after all that he uncovered, even more questions haunted his brain.

What kind of person was she, behind the mask she was wearing?

Why did she enroll in with that fake persona?

What's her agenda? Her goal?

Was she ever planning on revealing who she really was?

And how much of her act was fake and was any of it real?

Dawn picked up her dad's phone and stared at him. It was her first time seeing his face the way it was. And it scared her.

Fayth, for one, you're one heck of a strategist. I have to give you at least that much credit.

short chapter, I know, I'll update again soon <3