✰ love scars.

over, haven't seen johnny orlando since he told me to get out of his car, an explosive fight it was

over, haven't seen johnny orlando since he told me to get out of his car, an explosive fight it was. i packed my thing and never looked back.

now that we aren't together, he's able to focus on singing more and it's only been a month. it's hard for me to cope with because i miss waking up in someone's arms and having them tell me that they love.

i did have him blocked in every possible way that he could get in touch with me, i unblocked him. i needed to see his face, and not through a phone screen.

the grey bible indicates a message from him, it's a video clip attachment. i remember him.

he carved my name into his arm with a small blade or raise when i called it quits. sent me pictures of a rope, threatening to end it and kill himself. he's suicidal.

love fucks with you, truly does.

clicking on the video, there he was. joggers, no shirt, and a hat that tucked all of his hair underneath. his guitar in his hands, gripping it. always doing things like that when he was really anxious or nervous.

it played, and i sat in bed wondering where i went wrong.

shorty don't play no games with me (games with me)
yeah, that shit is lame to me.
spend every night and every day with me.
used to be inseparable.

we gon be aight just take the pain with me, yeah.
baby stay with me, yeah baby stay with me.
yeah baby stay with me, yeah baby stay with me, yeah.

your love is a drug, i'd like to try it today.
your love, from above, i need it always
you the reason why im waking up smiling
i could really give two fucks about a diamond
no matter what, when we together, bae we shining
to the top, baby, we climbing, yeah

you ain't going nowhere
you ain't going nowhere, yeah

shawty, do not play no games with me
yeah, the shit is lame to me
spend every night and every day with me
we gon' be aight just take the pain with me, yeah

baby stay with me
yeah, baby stay with me
yeah, baby stay with me, yeah

once he stopped singing, in his soft monotone voice. he showed the scar and cuts that i took for him to carve my name into his skin.

taking the shining razor blade, he carved yet another scar but around my name.

it was a heart.

fuckkkk.