fine.

your in the car on your way back to your apartment, from leaving your parents house. your boyfriend johnny didn't go he waited for you at the apartment.

baby🖤
hey babe.❤️
me
hey.
baby🖤
what's up baby?💘

me
nothing. i'm omw home.

baby🖤
are you texting and driving love?
me
no i'm saying it into the speaker, and it's texting you back. yk i don't text and drive.

baby🖤
baby, are you alright?
me
i'm fine.

baby🖤
don't even play that y/n, ik ur not.
me
yea, i'm fine.

baby🖤
babe.😩
me
what, i'm ok.

baby🖤
ft me.

me
i'm driving, just wait i'm on the hwy rn.

baby🖤
ft me.

me
ugh why?

baby🖤
now.

me
ok.
"facetime baby." i said to the speaker that was connected to my phone. i couldn't fold the phone in my hand bc i was driving so i put it face up in the cup holder. the screen said facetiming baby🖤. he answered on the first ring. i looked down for a slight second and saw a handsome boy with bed head, pretty emerald green eyes that had small bags under them.
"what." i answered as i was looking at the road.
"since when do you answer the phone, and say what?"
"i don't know, i'm trying to drive at the same time." i got over into the other lane, and was about 15 minuets away from the apartment.
"put your face in the camera, y/n."
"how am i supposed to?"
"prop it up on the dash board, i need to look at you." i did as he said and a smirk grew onto his face as mine was shown on the camera.
"there's my pretty baby!" i rolled my eyes.
"i'm not pretty what do you want?"
"i haven't done you anything. and i know you not fine. why are you giving me attitude?" he asked through a clenched jaw.
"i am fine, and i don't have an attitude."
"so you just roll your eyes at me on the regular, babe you never act like this, what wrong with you?" his eyes were directed straight at me on the camera, waiting for me to speak.
"i don't want to talk about it."
"i really don't care, because i want you to tell me anyway."
"i'm," i was cut of by him.
"stop freaking saying i'm fine y/n tell me now." i really didn't have a choice, he meant it. i gulped hardly down my throat.
"okay well when i went to my parents house, they literally did nothing but freaking yell me. it was the stupidest shit, they told me that i needed to get the rest of my things from over there from when i came to live with you. i've been holding back my emotions all day. i didn't realize how pissed off i was until i got into my car and drove off. it's annoying i don't feel like dealing with that every time i go down there to see them." i said aggressively, and johnny seemed upset.
"really baby. they act like that every time and you know that. i get that your angry but don't take that out on me." he saw me look back at the camera as i took my eyes off of the road to look him, and a smile appeared on his face.
"i want trying too it's just so freaking aggravating like, it seems like i can't do anything right." i was holding back the tears that wanted to genuinely just pour out of my tear ducts.
"babe i'm the person you can tell everything to. you shouldn't be scared or not want to tell me anything like that. i am your boyfriend i'm supposed to listen when you tell me things, and you know i will y/n."
          "i know i just didn't want to talk about it." i focused on the road.
          "pull your call over baby, just talk to me. i can't wait until you get home, you need to tell me now." he looked raged, i guess he was mad that i didn't want to talk about it any more. i pulled the car over, because i really did want to talk to him just not about that, at the time that's what he wanted to talk about. i picked my phone off of the dash board, held it on my hand, and looked at him.
         "okay i pulled over."
          "baby girl, don't act like this. i really need you to understand that i'm here for you more than anyone else. i refuse to see you hurt over something as simple as that. yes, baby i know you're thinks that it's simple to me, but it will be simple to you if you just listen to me. don't be hard headed, baby, i will always be here. that's my role as your boyfriend, you can't get rid of my." he laughed into the camera, and i noticed that the veins were coming out of his neck as he stressed his words to me.
      "i know i'm sorry, and i won't say i'm fine when something really is wrong anymore. i won't take it out on you either, because you didn't deserve that." i big smile formed on my face, as he smirked because he was right, yet again.
        "okay ill accept now say i love johnny, he's the best boyfriend and he comes before anything." he darkly chuckled.
         "i love johnny, he's the best boyfriend and he comes before anything."
          "come home baby i don't have anything to hold or grab." i laughed.
           "you can use that teddy bear you got me for valentines." he playfully rolled his eyes.
          "no i need my baby, hurry up." he said, and i got back on the highway, beginning to drive back home. i placed my phone back onto the dashboard.
          "i love you." he said realizing i'd gotten back on the road.
            "i love you too." my cheeks turned a light shade of pink.
             "okay hang up in 1,2,3 so you can hurry home faster?" he asked.
             "okay"
              "1,2,3" we said together, and he hung the facetime call up.

did y'all like it? i tried. be looking for another update tn bc i'm trying to update again. i appreciate all who read. i love you all so much.💘💓💗🌟🤩