like you.

johnny

im sitting in the back of math class trying to get y/n's attention. i have the biggest crush on her and she doesn't see it. the only time she talks to me is when her and her friends sit by us at lunch. i wouldn't call myself popular in school, i'm more laid back and the kid that doesn't talk. she's similar to me except, she actually pays attention. i've been liking her since kindergarten when i was the new kid, and she was the only one that was nice to me. it's our last year of high school so i have to make a move or i'll never get her. we were all supposed to be doing work, but she sits right in front of me so i get easily distracted. she's always been beautiful in my eyes. the perfect shape, perfect hair, perfect everything. she was literally gorgeous .

"johnny would you like to join the class instead of day dreaming yet again." the teacher yelled, i hate her. she called me out on every little thing i'd do. the class started to laugh as i jumped at her abruptness.

"u-u-h okay-y." i stuttered and everyone laughed again. it wasn't even funny.

"that's yes ma'am johnny." she corrected.

"umm yes ma'am."i could still hear some snickers, but it quickly died down. y/n turned around and smiled at me, as she opened her mouth to talk my heart started beating out of my chest.

"don't let it bother you, i wasn't laughing." she was the only one who didn't laugh out of the entire class, besides the teacher.

"thank you." i said shyly feeling the heat grow onto my cheeks. i probably was redder than the pencil that i was holding in my hand.

"are you okay? do you need help on the work? i can help-" i cut her off.

"i'm fine y/n, but would you mind if i talked to you after class?" my heart ached. the teacher looked at us but said nothing because it looked like y/n was helping me, she did usually help in math.

"sure i don't mind, where though?" she asked. i watched her, from the pretty smile on her face, to her dainty hands being my desk.

"i'll come to your locker." i stated, i knew it would be okay there since we both had lunch, after math.

"is this more of a private thing?" she questioned again.

"yea, it is." i couldn't help but smile at her.

"okay, then if my friends come i'll tell them to leave." i'm sure they would get the picture anyway, they never usually go to her locker unless she's by herself.

"okay." she moved her hands off of my desk and turned back around in her seat and drew her attention towards the teacher, as she was pointing at numbers in the white board. my smile fades away as was staring at the back of her again. i sat through 40 more agonizing minutes of waiting for the bell to ring, until it finally did. the second i heard it ring, i flung up out of my seat and rushed to my locker to pick my books up. i wouldn't need them anyway because i have music after, which was the only class i listened in. i walked slowly to her locker, i didn't want to seem anxious. as i approached her she saw me in the distance. she closed her locker and waited for me there. i made it there and i was nervous, i didn't know what she was going to think. she stared at me.

"hi, y/n." i smiled at her.

"hi." she happily smiled back.

"umm, okay so what i'm about to say something that may either make you never want to talk to me again, or make you excited just like i'll be." i gulped.

"i would never stop talking to you, you can tell me, honestly?" her hand reached up, and it held on to my shoulder, as we looked at each other. people were giving us stupid looks but at this point and time i could care less.

"you're right i'll just say it. y/n i really like you, i have so many feelings for you that i can't even begin to describe. i've liked you for the longest. when you talk to me i feel my stomach erupt with nervousness and happiness. i love being around you and i always have. so this is me asking, do you like me back, if so would you want to be my girlfriend?" i couldn't tell what she felt, there was no emotion shown on her pretty face. my palms began to get clammy and her not giving me a response worried me. i just poured my heart out to her, and she's showing no expression on her face.

"i-i-ts o-kay if n-not." i stuttered out and began to slowly walk away. i heard her footsteps behind me, and i felt her smooth hand pull my arm back to turn around and face her.

"no johnny, im sorry. i really do i like you back, i always have i just didn't know how to show it. you always make me nervous. and i would love to be your girlfriend." i wanted to legit fall onto the floor.

"i never knew you felt like that, i'm so happy you said yes. i can't that you're my first girl friend y/n." i shyly grabbed her hand and held it. all these years of waiting were more than worth it.

i want john lmao. tell me if you guys liked this, i tried my hardest, even though it prolly still sucks yk. i appreciate all who read. i love you all so much. <3 <3 <3