better now.

johnny

my body weak and saddened as i flip pancakes on the griddle. an early morning, last weekend. things seemed in place but they weren't.

y/n and i weren't on the best terms.

"dwaddy, dwaddy!" hearing the sweet, soft voice of my four year old daughter, delilah. it made me come to a hault and stop everything. she startled me when she abruptly called out for me.

"babygirl?" i asked. her small chubby arms wrapping around the shin of my legs. i could've melted right there. i instantly picked her up and carried her on my side.

he dirty blond curls in a pony tail, whisps of it falling onto her forehead. baby green eyes. a mini me, in little girl form.

i turned to stove off that have the griddle on top, not wanting to risk any one getting hurt. i walked away from it, now leaning against the kitchen island.

"mommy tsaid dat her doesn't feel dood." comprehending her words was like rocket science at times but i eventually understood.

"what's wrong with mommy?" guilt immediately get my soul, looking out into the living room seeing the blanket and pillow i'd slept with on the couch last night.

the fight was all out of spite. she claimed that i flirted with cashier that day when i went to get my shoes from the mall. shoes for a new shoot. i'm guessing the way i talked to her did turn out as flirting. but she's done some wrong as well.

to get back at me she met at lunch with her ex, but told me that it was a causal friendly catch up session. all fucking bullshit.

pure pettiness at its finest.

"her twummy dhurts dwaddy, help her." i couldn't resist my daughters words. much as i hated to say it i did not want to be the first one to apologize.

i had an outstanding amount of rage last night and i'm surprised i didn't wake delilah. she is a hard sleeper. all of that rage turned into my fist hitting the nearest wall in the hallway.

i was pissed at her and she knew it. i could not look into my daughters sweet eyes and tell her that i wouldn't help her mom when she was sick. i'm not that bad of a person.

"okay baby." i placed a kiss in the center of my babygirls forehead. her body moving along with my legs as i walked upstairs, in a hurry to see what was wrong with y/n.

i crept the door open to see her sprawled out all over the me bed. i placed delilah in front of the playing tv, on the carpeted floor, that had morning cartoons on. she must've crawled in here last night, she knew something was wrong. our daughter was a slight genius, at only four. she knew far to much than what she should already.

i sat down on the edge of the bed, and traced shaped on the skin of her legs. her bright brown eyes fluttered open, and started down at me.

"would you like some medicine?" i asked, it hurt to know that she could hit me where it hurt so hard and not care. if this relationship was about playing games, i'm not sure how much long i'll be able to do it.

"sure." before i got up her arms came up to close tight around my contracting biceps. the veins in my hands showing. having no shirt on. just joggers where enough.

"i thought you were mad at me." i simply stated. i thought we were both mad at each other. we were both in the wrong, i just couldn't suck up my pride and apologize. i never could.

"i'm not mad anymore. that's why i faked being sick so that you would talk to me. otherwise you wouldn't have. you know i can't go very long without talking to you." i relaxed into a more comfortable position. i was stuff because i didn't want my vulnerability to show through the manly persona that i put up for myself.

i let go because i knew that all was well. at the end of the day, no other girl matters. no other man matters.

she's who i come to at night.

she's who i sleep, cuddle and snuggle with every night.

she's who i call all mine.

she's my baby momma and i all i want in life.

"oh thank fuck baby, i didn't like not sleeping with you. not even going to lie we both got a little carried away." i pulled the covers up that she was under lying next to her in bed.

"i know and for that i'm sorry and always will be." her lacy fingers flaunted on the skin of my abs. tracing the lining of the square shaped muscles.

"i apologize too, if i did come off as flirty. you're the only person i mean to flirt with princess." she looked up at me, the most genuine expression on her face. although mommy was the queen and delilah was the princess.

delilah's favorite cartoon pj masks ended and she stood at the foot of the bed watching us. have mercy.

kisses marked from her jawline. finding my way to her neck. biting gently, my tongue darting out to soothe the pain.

her hand palmed at the rock hard erection in my pants, squeezing it tightly underneath the white comforter. i buried my face in her neck.

"b-abe not now dede's in here." she choked out when i bit the skin surrounding her collar bone.

"i don't give a fuck." i seethed. coming up for a quick second. delilah still stood, her hand under her chin. one of her thinking faces. i continued sucking the sweet skin on her chest. about to rip all clothes off.

"dwaddy?" she asked, voice more curious than usual. my beautiful girl giggle next to me. i left from diving into her chest to gleaming down at my four year old angel.

"yes dede?" i returned the question. chuckling and smiling down at her tiny, frail body. moving along as she climbed and found her way in between me and y/n. she did ruin the moment yes but, i'd stop time for her.

"isth what dyou and mommy were dus doing da reasthon im herwe?" to old of a brain for her age. so many things that she shouldn't know or have figured out but she did. i panicked.

"uh there are many reasons why you're here sweetheart not just that." i pulled the hair back behind her ear, passing a reassuring nod.

"its tay dwaddy i alweady know why." i gulped, feeling my adam's apple bobbing up and down.

growing up entirely to fast.

draco got that kick back. ahh imma stop. staring up at the moon in june. wuv u babes.✨🦋