✰ vanilla.

i'm currently in the bathroom, that i shared with my boyfriend johnny

i'm currently in the bathroom, that i shared with my boyfriend johnny. we've been together for a year and a half, creating nothing but memories and moments.

i was about to wrap my hair up in a messy bun, until my phone began to vibrate on the counter top, displaying the name 'bestfriend'.
i swiped across the screen to answer, instantly putting it on speaker.

"hey bitch, you asked me to call," kenzie spoke through the phone as i rewrapped my bun. "we need to talk," i said, sighing.

"fuck, now my heart is beating faster." it always happened when we had something to tell each other.

"well, john has been.. vanilla lately," i stated. "like no.."

"sex?" she finished for me.

"no shit. you're on speaker, are you trying to make it obvious that i need him?" i whisper-shouted at her.

"well shit, have you been turning him on?" she asked.

johnny

"babe?" i shouted through the house. trying to figure out if she wanted to come to the studio with me or not. so i jogged up the carpeted stairs looking for her.

i checked every room until i heard her voice. it was coming from our bedroom, "babe?" i called again. no answer.

"john has been vanilla lately," i hear her say. i decided to listen in on the conversation, especially since it was about me.

"like no.."

"sex?" i heard another voice, it's sounded like kenzie. "you're on speaker are you trying to make it obvious that i need him?"

"well shit. have you tried turning him on?"

that's when i decided to walk in, she looked through the mirror, surprised to see me. "wanna meet and talk about this over lunch because a bitch is hungry?"

i pushed the door to the bathroom open, purposefully interrupting her conversation.

i snaked my arms around her waist.

"actually no she can't. we're about to watch a movie." i answered for her.

"yeah right, 'watch a movie'," she said before hanging up.

y/n

"so i've been vanilla huh?" johnny spoke in my ear. i couldn't talk. he started kissing down the side of my neck; teasing me.

"oh so you're mute now?" he kissed more, trying to find my weak spot. "but when you were on the phone with kenzie you wanted to tell her i'm soft?"

that's when erotic sound escaped my lips, fuck. i held the brush tight, scared to move.

my eyes were glued shut, as he started sucking on my neck. using his tongue to dart out and mark me. once he finished, he put his hands on each side of my waist. spinning me around to look at him.

"jump," he whispered. i did as i was told. wrapping my legs around his waist, while his hands gripped my ass. johnny threw me on the bed with a bounce. "am i still soft?" he asked crawling between my legs.

"yeah," i muffled. i wasn't going to give in so quickly. he dipped his head down and attached my lips with his.

john nodded, "bet."

his hands tugged at the end of my shirt, indicating for me to take it off. he began to kiss down my neck, leaving light hickies.

he paused taking off my shorts, my panties along with it.

giving me a few seconds to adjust, he began to rock his hips. releasing a small sigh at the feeling of his thick cock slowly stretching my walls.

he shifted his pelvis, his cock also moving along with him. brushing against my walls and making me moan out in pleasure.

dragging my nails along his back and pulling slightly as his disheveled hair with my other hand. earning a moan from him, johnny thrusted again.

i pulled him closer, whispering in his ear. "are you going to fuck me or not?" and with that he began to thrust constantly. grabbing handfuls of my ass and slapping it repeatedly, as well.

"how about now, am i still vanilla?" he asked, panting in my ear. nibbling on the cartilage.

yo.