-.

my mf baby's new song comes out tm, and i legit cant freakin wait oml, last summer bouta be a big ol bop!

johnny, sat diagonally from me on the white fluffed bed. his feet hung off the bed as, his jaws munched full of chipotle we had for dinner last night, but now itwas his late lunch. he had no shirt on, and his black champion joggers clung to his waistline. he finished the burritio throwing it into the garbage bin, that was next to the side table by the window. his body fell backwards laying across the whole bottom of the bed. my feet close to his face, as i lay long ways and the right way in the bed. his big warm hands, massaged the smooth skin of my feet and ankles. my eyes drifted shut in relaxation.

"so my love, i was thinking." his husky voice filled my ears the best sound a human could possibly hear.

"mhm." mind in bliss.

"we've been trying for a baby, for the past two weeks now. you've been feeling worse lately. i think you should take a test, this will be everything we've hoped for, for the past five months." we've been wanting for me to get pregnant for the longest. we'd been trying a lot more lately, and seen results. its unimaginable how badly we both want a son or daughter.

"i agree we should try." i say opening my eyes, and looking down at him. his smirk panned onto his face, making me playfully roll my eyes. we both got out of bed, he followed me placing his arm on my back. i reached up into the top cabinet, pulling out the pack of clear blue pregnancy tests, that i'd previously bought. he stood every step of the way.

i handed him the blue box, and he ripped it open. no problem. i pulled my pants and panties down, sitting down on the toilet. he grabbed at the white and blue, skinny stick placing it in my hand. we decided to try two, the first one could be false, so two was better then one. i peed on them, pulling my pants up and abruptly wiping them free of any pee. i wrapped them up in toilet paper, so that when we came back to look at them it would be a surprise to both of us. johnny set them down on the marble cabinet for, being that i had to still pull pants.

"five to ten minutes." he looked up from the box in his hands and at me.

"five to ten minutes." i reassured.

the timer on my phone, couldnt have come sooner for the agonizing ten minutes that we had to wait. johnny had made his way down stairs looking for something else to shove into his mouth.

"john! its done!" i called out to him. i waited in the door way for him, his slender figure waddling in the bathroom. i leaned myself against the cabinet, facing the mirror. he pushed up on me from behind, his hands wrapping around, meeting together at the drawstring of my pants. my whole body leaned onto to his for support, i love hugs from behind the most.

"you do it." i simply said, handing him the blue sticks wrapped in toilet paper.

"okay babe." his lips fluttered against my jawline, adding a few kisses where he felt was right. i down at his hands that were in front of me. he pulled the toilet paper off in one swift movement. one line, not pregnant. we're not pregnant. pure devastation filled the air, the sticks slightly moving around in johnnys shaking hands. he threw them down onto the cabinet.

"damn." he whispered, softly full of hurt into my ear. my limp body fell to the tiled bathroom floor. my face fell to my knees, hands covering my eys. knowing that tear were about to pour.

"angel?" johnny sat down on the floor next to me, pulling me into his lap as i cried. hot tears feeling as if they would melt my hands. his legs sprawled out, and he forced my legs around him, feet connecting at his back. he removed my hands from my face, but my head still leaned down. his long finger, pulled my head up with my chin. i glanced at him, but it was impossible for me to make eye contact as i was crying.

"look at me, now is not the time to be hard headed." i made my eyes, look into his. his were darker than usual. i sniffed, as tears rolled down my face uncontrollably.

"do you know how badly i want to shed tears like you right?" he asked. he cool hand cupping my face, thumb stroking the crevice of my cheek. i just shrugged my shoulders. "very badly, but i wont because i have to be strong for you and the baby that were are going to have." his thumb made a gentle movement to wipe my tears when they fell. my hands grasped the back of his neck, moving my hands up and down to assure him.

"you have to be strong to angel. this isn't the end. okay?" she corner of his mouth forming a half smile. i shook my head yes.

"we can try again tonight, or when ever you'd like. this is gods plan my love, he didnt want us to have a baby because he probably thought that we weren't ready for it. we will have a baby, i know we will and there is not a doubt in my mind. i wanted this badly and i know you did as well, but dont get so down about it. i am here with you every step of the way." the way he said things, made me cry more for a reason that i couldn't point out.

"fuck. please stop crying. my heart was already broken when i had to see that stupid ass stick, now i have to see the person i love so deeply get hurt behind it. my heart is torn right now. i need you to stop crying, it will happen. it will, and you have to listen to me." my urge to cry stopped once his words sunk in. my head fell to his chest, as he rocked as back and forth on the bathroom floor. my legs closing in tighter together around his waist, wanting to hold him closer than ever.

"so we can keep trying?" my hurt voice, silenced into his broad, bare chest.

"whenever you want." his lips found their way to my ear, gently kissing every part of my face leaving nothing untouched.

"johnnyboo?" i whispered, holding back my sniffs.

"yes, my baby." his hot breath warming my cold body.

"i love you... like more than anything ever."

"much more love angel."

ehem, i dont know how i feel about this. there should be one more update tn, be on the look out for that. i cant wait for my babys new song oml. bts follow me on insta its absolutejohnnyo. luv uu.🖤