✰ overworked.

✩ song mood ☽ get you the moon - kina

song mood get you the moon - kina.

✵✵✵

"bubs?" i asked in surprise, not expecting him home for another few hours. i was just about to question why he'd come home, but the look said it all on his face.

my heart began to thump as he made his way over to me, discarding his coat and phone carelessly on the couch. his arms wrapped around my waist as he hauled me up and over his shoulder. walking to the shared bedroom.

any other day i would squeal with excitement or playfully jab him in the back but this time, i knew he just wanted to cuddle and hold me.

upoem entering the bedroom johnny stripped down into his boxers and began to discard my clothing too. giving me his shirt that he was previously wearing and took my small hands into his large ones, leading me to the bed. in an instant he pulled me close to him, making the gap between us smaller.

"i-i'm so, so fucking tired baby, you don't even understand.." he let out what sounded like a strangle sob. sniffling into the crook of my neck as i cradled his frail body.

"hey, look at me." johnny's emeralds met mine, and i almost broke down right here. he looked like a mess. i could see just how hard they'd been working him down at the studio. how tired he was, it wasn't fair one bit.

i understood that there was a deadline and there was still so many songs left to recorded before the deadline date would actually be met. but, johnny is only human. he need rest like everyone else in this world.

"i'm so stressed and i needed to be close to you. makes me feel like i haven't lost the actual grip on life."

"you'll never loose your grip on life, but by chance if you do, you know that i'm here to support you like i always have. okay?" johnny nodded and managed a small sweet smile.

"i love you more than you'll ever know."his voice was quiet, as he drifted off into a well overdue sleep.

"i love you too, and don't forget that," i whispered back, placing a gently kiss to the very top of his ear. lips connecting with the cartilage. carding my hands through his tufty hair and listening to the way his breathing became normal, and steady again.

miss me?