✰ tension.

song mood ☽ tension by jack and jack

song mood tension by jack and jack.

✵✵✵

j
please answer.

j
i'm outside. in the car, the rain is pouring down. all i want is u.

j
yes, i'm outside in the car still. i never left. bc i thought that you'd come after me but u didn't.

j
we can talk abt it. this can't be over. a whole year, i don't want it to slip thru my fingers that easily.💔

j
u can't tell me that u won't miss this.

j♡u can't tell me that u won't miss this

j♡ik i would

j
ik i would. my fucking god, i would.

j
just please don't do this to me baby. to us. come outside and talk to me. i'm willing to make this work. i hope u are too.

j
i'm begging u, y/n.

j
out of all things i've gotten wrong, ik this is the one thing i've gotten right.

j
babygirl

j
at least fucking answer me.

me
leave.

j
can u just talk to me.

j
walk to the car and get in for five minutes. let's work this out together.

j
i'm sorry.

me
you're sorry? really? because if u were sorry  u wouldn't have left me crying on the bedroom floor, with a broken heart, and fucked up makeup. u wouldn't have had to even witness that, bc if u were rly sorry , u wouldn't have hurt me. but guess what? you did and u don't get to say sorry, so that u can feel better about yourself.

j
stop. come and talk to me before i come inside and get u to talk to me.

me
i couldn't even put myself to look at u rn.

j
i fucked up bad this time. i have to fix it. i can't lose u, and i promised i never would. please, please come out and talk to me baby. please.

me
why? so u can hurt me again.

j
don't be stubborn rn. talk to me.

johnny

as i sat in the drive way, the wind shield wipers continued to wipe away the rain. a petite figure appeared behind the front door apartment, closing it. the petite figure was her. wearing one of my larger hoodies so that rain wouldn't touch her skin, although it was bound to.

she jumped into the passenger seat, closing the black car door behind her. the gray white sweatshirt having small droplets of water soaked into the cloth. she leaned her head against the window, looking down, and covering her hands with her face.

the silence of the car filling with her small sniffles. i couldn't help but to not pull her into lap. i did so, holding her so tightly as she cried on my shoulder. the drivers seat hold me and the only girl i wanted it to.

"sh.. shh." i hummed through her hair. "it's alright."

"no its not. you called me a dumb ass." my stomach sunk, guilt falling over me.

"baby you know i didn't mean that. if i could take it back i would." i rubbed my hands up and down against he back to soothe her shaking, cold body.

beautiful disaster.

"you truly are my everything, and i just.. can't ruin this shit again." she cried harder, grasping my closer to her. as if i already wasn't holding her tight enough.

"it was just a stupid fight at first but then you left me. or i thought you did a least." she sobbed.

"i didn't, i knew once i walked out of that door i couldn't leave you. but, i could stay inside either. i had to think things through. i want you baby. only you. no one else." i gulped, once her tear ridden face left my shoulder and she looked me in my eyes.

i placed my large hands on either of her freckled cheeks and wiped away her tears.

"you're mine." i breathe, leaning my forehead against hers. "i love you, more than you'll ever know."

"i love you too."

ew. this shit was ugly. love u tho.