bully. part 2

^^ this is irrelevant but LOOK AT HOW GOOD MY BABY LOOKS OML!!!🤤😍🤩
he let my hands fall completely to my sides, so that he could get my reaction.
"w-what?" i asked, his darkened eyes stared in mine.
"you heard what i said, you don't look as slutty this year. makes me rethink everything." what the hell, was that supposed to be a compliment. i was taken back by the the word slutty and how everyone had called me it for 2 years, i've never even touched a boy. he grabbed my face with his had, and squeezed it.
"all i'm saying is you look good, and that's all you need to know."
"oh, o-o-kay." i said softly. he let go and looked down at my binder on the ground, he saw my schedule in the front cover.
"what classes do you have?" i wasn't used to him actually talking to me, i thought i was heating things.
"umm why?" i asked.
"because i asked you to tell me. don't question me y/n." his raspy morning voice said. he didn't raise a hand to me, surprisingly.
"i have math first, world geo, english, then computers." i gulped, for fear of a hand imprint soon being on my face. he didn't do it though.
"we have the same schedule, i'll catch you in class." he winked at me and walked off. this had to be a freaking set up. why in the hell did we have to have the same schedule, i can't stand him. i grabbed my things, closed, my locker, and went to homeroom.
the seven minuets in home room passed by fast, and the bell rung to go to first period. i'd have to spend the whole day with him in every class. the only class i had with jade was, 1st period.
i rushed to first period so that i could find a seat. when i got there i sat towards the back where jade was. it was a small class and there were many open desks. i looked at the door anxiously, and right went i turned around to it i saw him there. he walked towards me and sat in the desk that was open next to me. why did he have to sit next me out of the desks that were freaking open he had to sit next to me. jade turned around in the desk in front of me and had a approving face. she must really think i like him, when why would i he's so been so hateful to me. when he sat down he smiled at me, and i rolled my eyes.
"i can't sit by you?" he said and slightly laughed. no, you the fuck you can't.
"yea it's good, you can sit right there." and he looked over, then sent a smirk my way. the bell ring to start class. the teacher walked in from he duty, and politely smiled at us all.
"welcome back guys, good morning."
"good morning." the class said back.
"this year i'm going to start something different. we're going to do a project. you guys will have a partner that i pick. i'm picking it because the project, is made to help get to know your class mates. you will present it to the whole class soon, i just don't have a set due date. when it's done, we will start the geometry pretest." she said observing all of us in the desks. what the hell, i hope he's not partner.i literally starting sinking in my depression at the words she said.
    "the partners are, calum and emma, luke and brittany, kayla and joseph, ally and kelly, johnny and y/n, micheal and sam, jade and kenzie, ashton and darius, lastly hayden and carson." what the fuck, can i not catch a damn break today.
      he looked at me happily, and i slowly wanted to drift out of existence. i  couldn't decide if he was actually being nice or, if he was just messing with my head. he always played mine games with me. now that he sat next to me in this class, i knew thats where he would sit in every class. i didn't listen the entire hour and half that the class lasted because my brain was somewhere else. it was buried in mind underneath anxiety and being just pissed off about everything. he sent glances my way the entire class, and i just looked at him. jade was too compressed with her new popular friends that the only time she talked to me was about johnny. the bell rung and i had to get my self together, and snap out of it.
     i got up to get out of my seat, and go to my next class, until i felt a gentle pull on my wrist.
      "um, about the project where do you wanna work on it at?" i would rather just work on it at my house, so if he tried something i had my neighbors there to help. once i turned around, he let go and just looked me in the eye. it intimidates me, how his eyes darken when i looks at me.
      "is it okay if we work on it at my house?"
       "yea that's cool, i'd like that, can you write your number down for me, so that you can text me the address later."
      "okay." i said, not really wanting to give it to him. sadly i did because i didn't want him to hurt me again. i truly did believe that he was broken as much as i was. if he was changing i would be ready to see a complete change, johnny is already not the same monster i'd knew for two years. he was trying to be nice, but failed sometimes.
     the day flew bye and i walked from my last class to my locker to grab my things. i remember last year when i was thrown against these lockers by him, i was beaten down until i couldn't feel my face. i don't think i'd even be able to forgive him, the person he is, and the things he's done. the flash backs made me shiver, and i was surprised that i was actually standing here today. i went to my car and drove home.
      once i pulled into my drive way, i walked into my house and locked the door. i collapsed onto the couch, at this exhausting day. my phone went off and i looked down at the message from an unknown number.
unknown
hey this is johnny, i'll be there at around 4.
me
ok, the address is 5262 park lane.
j🤕🤮
okay, see you soon.
       yes, i did save his contact as that. i mean why not that's a prefect representation of how he treats me. i fell asleep, and a hard knock at the front door woke me up. i sadly walked to the door, regretting seeing who was there. johnny appeared at the door as i opened it.
      "hey." he said in a gentle voice.
       "hi. you can just sit on that couch over there." i said pointing to the large couch in my living room. i didn't want to sit near him so i sat on the opposite side of the couch.
      "so we have to get to know each other huh?" he said. what the actual fuck dude, you've bullied for two years and now you wanna get to know me and act like it never happened and act like everything's alright. what's your problem?
    "yea." i said awkwardly.
     "look y/n i already know what your thinking."
     "uhh-h" he cut me off.
      "i have been so fucking rude to you for two years. yea, i've kept track just as much as you have. that's my biggest regret. i never wanted to do that to you, felt like i just had to..."
     "you had too?"
      "y/n i'm saying that i freaking liked you since the day i met you. i took the anger out of not being able to simply just say the damn words to you, by just beating you. i hate my self everyday and if i could take all of that back and just tell you how much you meant to me, i would. in a heart beat." he said in a husky yet, protective voice.
      "what? are you fucking joking right now." i was in pure disbelief and shock. he couldn't just own up to liking me, it's not that complicated. this makes things worse for the both of us.
      "i'm trying to make a change this year i couldn't keep hurting you y/n, i like or even love you so much. and i know the feeling probably isn't mutual after all the things that i've done to you. if you could find it in your heart to forgive for all the damage that i've cause i would be so thankful."  i felt really bad and i didn't know why, i looked at him and i just couldn't help myself but to forgive him. i'm not a negative person, and this boy just poured his heart out to me. i couldn't be like he and just be negative back like he used to be.
     "i-i can forgive you for now, but this is going to take some time, you know that right?"
      "i know y/n, i'm just grateful that you even decided to forgive me. i've always like that about you the most, you're so caring. i've always though you were beautiful too, and now that it's just me and you i can tell you those kinds of things."

do you guys want a part 3? just comment bc yk i'll do it. i wanna just talk about how much i love my johnny boy. if you have anything you want me to write about comment that too. i appreciate all of you that take the time out to read. i love you all so much.💘💓💗💕💞💝