body count.

his tan, muscular waist. simply just bait for the girl that stood behind him. gently caressing his shoulders, inside a cottage after a long ski trip.

though she's only met him, this once. chances of them being together was forbidden, because her father urged them not too.

in fact, if he so much as caught them alone in this room together, johnny would never see her again. there was no was for her father to trust him, do to the amount of blood spatter he had on his body the first day they'd met.

what was supposed to be a normal vacation for her and her family turned into an out rages live affair. one that she'd, keep attending no matter how bad her father said they were for each other.

a reoccurrence repeating tonight with the blood, the girl wiping blood off of the cuts and brutal scratches that covered his face. the damp towel making him hiss as she pressed it against his skin.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he yanked the towel out of her hand, backing up to the closet toilet to take a seat on it.

"i-i was j-just-" he didn't know how to handle women, for everyone one he's been with he damaged and broken.

"just what? it fucking hurts, if your going to clean me up do it right!" little did the girl know her father was on a seat heyo for her now, she was supposed to be back at there rented cottage. but she was alone with johnny in his.

she couldn't take it, she stomps out of the bathroom. his blood covering her, as she did so.

he grabbed at her wrist pulling her back into his husky body.

"you listen to me, and you listen good." he warned. also a kryptonite, for he could have any girl he wanted. what he wanted to be his he took.

when he took what was his, the infamous line was, "i marked you, so you're mine."

that's what he's said to her a few nights prior, she was to blind to see that johnny was only out for blood and pussy. nothing more and nothing less. if the pussy was good, he stayed. stayed, with more than one women. she wasn't the only one. to fuck anytime he pleases.

johnny doesn't love, he fucks hard.

he bit down on her collar bone from behind. making her wince in his grasp, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes.

"johnny- let me go." she whined, squirming. he pulled her tighter against his half naked body. this wasn't the first time he was like this with her, but she still stayed.

one thing about johnny he never talk about his feelings. she was in love, but to hell if he was.

"why are you trying to leave, darling?" his chin dug into her weak shoulder.

"t-there's blood, and you won't tell me why, you're scaring me johnny." she panicked, not wanting to say what she said but she did. he laughed, darkly.

middle finger tracing a line across her soft neck. causing her petite body to tremble.

"you should be scared, scared is a good thing. now honey, this blood simply just counts for another number." another number that would cause her father to despise him much more. she looked past those things and still loved him. if johnny told her that he just wanted to fuck, she'd be gone and he's never see her again.

"number?" she cried, having to wipe them away quickly. johnny didn't like to see tears, anyone that shed a tear in front of him was known to be a weak bitch.

"yes, sweetheart like a body count." her facial expression grew confused, her eyebrows knit together. his voice grumbling, every time she squirmed. he wouldn't let her go until, he got his point across.

"so, what's your body count?" her lips pursed together, the light red lipstick forming a line onto her face. if he could say one thing that attracted him the most to her, it would be that. red lipstick.

"the people i've killed or the people i've slept with." she thought she was the only one, for that's what he'd told her. she dared not answer him, he always had the upper hand. anytime she so much as questioned him, he'd makes her life a living hell. it pained her to know that she wasn't the only one like he'd promised her. she found it impossible to suddenly fall out of live with someone.

another lie fed, to make another one of his bodies stay.

"well, they're not really people anymore, but both."

🦖☄️👢🛸🤩