✰ touch.

any fucking way! we are reads away from 200k! how the fuck did that happen

i lay underneath as i watched his calloused finger trail from my love-bitten neck, down to the skin of my stomach. there is hovered and he looked up at me.

"how badly do you think you deserve this?" he furrowed one of his his perfect eyebrows. his eyes piercing into mine, never breaking the contact.

"so fucking bad.." i whispered. my breath hitched in my throat, as i took my bottom lip in between my teeth.

johnny continued to move his finger lower, reaching my panty line. pulling the elastic strap, and letting it snap back against my skin. i arched my back forward, then shut my eyes.

he sat up on his knees rubbing both his enormous, veined hands up my thighs. something he found pleasurable. i sucked in a breath, a notion that didn't go unrecognized by him.

"do you like it when daddy touches you like that, kitten?"

"oh yes.. but i'd prefer your fingers touching me in another way."

"mhm, while i'd love to hear you moan my name out whilst i finger you, i'd prefer to tease you a little more." he winked. a momentary wink.

leaning down to place a gentle kiss on my hip bone, and biting down on the soft flesh.

i'm sorry. there's no excuse honestly, for why i've been gone again ofc. i've just been with my boyfriend. and dealing with a lot while battling myself. but.. i'm sorry this is so short. i'm coming up with ideas here and there. tell me how you've all been tho. i love u.♥️