rehearsals.

i sat in the folded metal chair, only person watching. the arena was sold out, his first ever show sold out on his solo tour.

drummer throwing his sticks up once they finally hit the right beat together.

"alright, break boys!" the bass guitar player yelled. rehearsal not officially over, but it was time for their lunch break. they'd all been rehearsing hours on end. i stayed to listen to my handsome boyfriends voice and support him regardless.

his forehead glistened with sweat beads, his hair sticking to it, turning greasy and stringy. the spotlight hitting him directly in the face the whole time. having a towel in his pocket, but hadn't used it once.

all left the shining stage except for johnny. i rushed over to him, his arms wrapping around me and pulling me tightly against him. mouth moving to my ear, slightly nibbling. he hadn't wiped all of the sweat off but, it's was actually fucking sexy. a working man he was.

"i love you pretty girl, very much." my hands fell to his lower back. an approach to take more of him in. his shirt sticking to his sweaty body.

"i love you too." he breathed, almost letting out a sharp snicker.

"when this rehearsal is over, and when we back at the hotel. you'll show daddy how much you love him, yeah?" he bit down on my cartilage, causing me to let part my mouth open and lean more forward into him.

"yes." grabbing a handful of my ass, makes me gasp, allowing him to swallow my tongue in his mouth. exchanging wetness in each other's mouths.

"yes what?" his hand rests on the small of my back, caressing it slowly. our bodies entangling together.

"yes, sir." i gain some confidence, leaning my forehead against his.

"make daddy feel good tonight, angel." he says sternly, adam's apple bobbing up and down.

i bite my bottom lip knowing that it drives him insane when we're in public and can't do anything about. "yes, sir."

"fuck, i think i might just take you right here." my core aches knowing there were to many people around.

"tonight, it will be better daddy." i placed my palm flat against his sweaty, and sexually frustrated chest.

"god damn." he whispered, as i began to walk away knowing that rehearsals were about to start again.

"just you wait until tonight."

yeooo, have a good day. love u.♥︎