s.t. 3

there the cannon hd camera sat on the top of our dresser and directed down onto us, we lay in the ripped apart bed.

our rough actions causing the bed to creek.

"you want me to fuck you, angel?" john asks roughly, one hand grabbing my breast and the other preoccupied with rubbing my clit.

no time was spent with the lingerie, for it was ripped to shreds as soon as he caught one glimpse of me prancing around in it.

"you want me to fuck you here." he added two unexpected fingers into me, making scissoring motions. i chokes on a weak gasp. i knew we weren't going to do this again. mere child's play. he was just teasing me to make me beg, and be more sexually confident.

"y-yes daddy." i cried out.

"you're so fucking hot baby." he muttered darkly. the movements of his hand spiraling me into a world of bliss. "do you want me to go faster darling? deeper?"

i nodded my head wearily.

"you want me to fuck you until you can't cum anymore?" he pressed on, this time adding another digit. i found my eyes rolling to the back of my head at the indescribable feeling.

"yes-s"

"louder for me, baby. i want you to scream it."

"yes d-addy." still to quiet for him, and i knew it was.

"i still can't hear you darling." he smirked, through a heaving chest. he knew how awkward it was for me, needless to say he was to over run with desire to care,

"yes, daddy!" i almost screamed. my tone matching his until i was roughly pinned down against the bed. his lips on mine and the heat of his body suddenly absent on my lower half.

happened so quick and so fast. within second he was completely naked. his erection free as he let out a hiss of relief.

he hovered over me and paused, soaking it all up. the steady stream of sunlight still poking through the curtains.

john aligned himself with my entrance, the tip of his length grazing across it. my stomach flipped.

i watched as he bent his head down to lock our lips once more. we shared a small, indulgent before the both of us pulled away and he swallowed thickly.

"shit, i can't take it anymore." he grunted, our forehead touching.

"tell me if i fuck you to hard okay baby?" he asked quietly, in a loving tone.

i weakly nodded.

i let my head lean against the bed as john slammed into to me. he started off gradually with the tip, but then waist no time.

my hand tangles itself in his messy hair. his movements becoming intense, his own moan becoming louder, and they mixed with my own in the silence of the room.

"you feel so good baby." he groaned, hips moving sensually with mine. he traced his thumb across my bottom lip. "be a good little slut for daddy!" he yelled at me, seeing a side of him he never quite picked up in the bed room. guess i didn't respond, so i gently nod.

he elicited a shard intake of breath.

it wasn't long before we were both coming undone. the close proximity of our hot, tangled bodies pressed up against each other only adding fuel to the fire that burned in the pits of our stomach.

i leaned my head back, hands fisting the sheets. john took them into his own and pinned them on the bed above my head. "you won't be able to walk for fucking weeks love." he growled, quickening the way he pumped himself in and out of me. sucking and biting the sensitive skin of my neck.

"f-fuck babe i-i'm-" john stammered. the feeling of his skin slapping against mine sounded almost faint in the midst of our voices. it took no time at all for me to reach my high.

a light cry emitting from my lips as i arched my back in complete ecstasy.

i felt my walls clench right around him, his actions came to a rugged pace. a loud, shakes moan leaving his mouth.

no condom. my baby's pull out game is strong. hence the reason a bitch ain't pregnant yet.

he slid his length out before he could get to the same point as i did, and i felt something warm and wet hit my stomach. i looked down, cheeks growing a deep red.

my eyes landing on the familiar sight of john cumming all over me, fighting to catch his breath. his long fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, pumping it hard to milk his high. i tried to hard to recover from mine.

chest heaving up and down. our eyes took in sight of one another. a pair of disoriented messes. i watched as he raked a shakey hand through his sweaty hair. bde (big dick energy ehem).

once he caught his own breath he, got up from the bed and walking over to the camera. pressing the stop button once again.

"you look fucking fantastic after you scream and cum." he stood over my frail body. i couldn't take his large dick at times, still feeling like the first time.

shredded and scissored my core, doesn't that sound delicious.

he placed a swift kiss my forehead.

"it's done, i just have to upload it to the pornhub now." what the fuck is up with him and speaking so closely by my ear. assuming it makes it more affective.

"did i do alright?" i asked.

"of course sweetheart, you were fucking amazing. best sex i've had with you by far. next week will be out next tape by the way,so get ready because if you're hurting right now, just you wait." he whispered, yet mumbled into my ear. tongue sending a swipe to my cartilage.

"i need a shower." my voice filling the air.

"you can take a quick one with me or a quickie when you get out?" he turned me on in the slightest.

his husky voice and muscular build making my body tense up.

"i'll shower with you." i spoke.

"let me still fuck the shit out of you when the camera is turned off." he paused his rough groan.

"fuck you senseless."

blicky got the stiffy! got the blicky uh! drum it holds fifty! mood, milli!

anyway i gotta get up at MATHA FUCKIN 5am but it's my fault bc i volunteered to help my sister lmao. i'm in fall breath until wednesday btw.

tell what's up w you guys anything poppin. HALLA AT MEH! love u. -a