possession.

✰✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰✰

j baby
ur ass better be mf naked by the time i'm home.😈

me
baby , what the actual fuck.🤦🏽‍♀️

j baby
remember this?

j baby♡before i went out w the boys u did this shit

j baby
before i went out w the boys u did this shit.  that's teasing, idfwt and i need more.🙄

me
papi chulo i'm not in the damn mood for this.😭

j baby
u better get in the fucking mood. bc i'm not playin w u.

j baby
u better butt ass naked when i walk into the bed room.

j baby
or u won't like it when i take u from behind.🤤

johnny's hangover was long gone, and after spending most of his attention and time with the boys i wasn't giving him mine. i can fucking count on my hand the number of days we'd been together in the past month. the only time he actually did hold an actual conversation with me it was about him wanting to fuck, or him whispering sexual things in my ears. basically, just using me for when he wanted sex. he hasn't done any of the sweet things that he used to do.

only reason i'd been giving it to him is because if i don't then he'll go get it from someone else.

but maybe it's because i'm a hopeless romantic that gets no love.

some mornings i'd wake up and he'd already be here with his arms wrapped around me, but that wasn't necessarily the case.

no matter what out of the box shit he was going to say to me, i didn't want to hear it.
same thing he'd do with me, it was like talking to a damn white wall.

the bedroom door flung open. revealing a hormone fridden, horny fucker that is johnny orlando. skin tight black ripped jeans being able to show his fully loaded hard on. he peers at me cutting his eyes, because i didn't obey what he'd told me to do.

"fuck, why do you still have clothes on? after i specifically told you to undress." his jean jacket is thrown to the floor. one leg opening up for him to get in top of the bed. he bit down on my neck harshly, making me wince.

"no 'hey baby, i missed you,' or 'how was your day,' ?" i ask. my shirts being pulled but i resist. strengthening my arms so that my shirt stays on.

"you didn't listen to me, so why would i say that." a devilish plastered his face, his thumbs pressing into my waist made me uncomfortable. yet he continued to do it. we always find a way to hurt each other.

"why the fuck should i listen to you?" i scoff.

"i'm your boyfriend, daddy. you always listen to daddy because he always wins." he roughly smashes his mouth against mine and i push him off, honestly couldn't handle him right now.

slamming the bedroom door behind me, i wander off into the kitchen. not sure of what to do with myself, my neck burning and bruising by the minute. him thinking it was okay to just take control and unwilling have himself eat the flesh away on my neck.

my hand wraps around the latch to open the refrigerator, but before i can. my body is yanked in every which way possible as i'm, pushed up against the cold metal box.

"what did i do?" his husky voice breaths. his lower half thrusts into me.

"everyth-"

"shh, shh." he interrupts. "listen to me yeah?" my ears coated by his hot breath.

"y-yeah." i stutter, nervously as he strokes my hair behind my ear.

"pretty girl, do you see me sticking my shit in someone else's pussy?" his fingertips tap and rattle on the metal closest to my head. i gently shake my head no until he slams his fist into the ice box.

"answer me!"
"n-no."
"no what?"
"no d-daddy."

"if i want to leave bites on you neck so every one knows that i've marked my territory and that i possess you then i'll fucking do it." he seethes through his teeth. his hardness digging further into my heat.

"daddy, i will leave scratches on you back to show that i was screaming and that everyone know your mine, and that i possess you." i already knew what to say, being in this circumstance once before but not the same situation.

"now when i tell you to do something you do it, right?" he took in his bottom lip. solely just to get me to say what he wanted to her, and solely so that i'd give him what he wanted. he didn't even care to know, what i truly think about all of this. because he didn't care, he'd fuck anything that was moving if he could.

"right daddy."

mother fucker i suck at this shit. this was so fucking tErRible. idk what the problem has been with me, i usually have the motivation to type bc this is the only thing that i do but i haven't. like no ideas are coming to mind and i feel like a complete asshole. hate me, love u.🖤