baby momma. 2

"you got her pregnant?!" i have to some how hold myself back as i strain and struggle desperately. my jaw is clenched tight in anger. spite, ive never had for him before. kenzie's left our house now.

not sure how i should feel about this. it's definitely not a positive thing, for me. i'm not exactly jumping for joy that my boyfriend fucked someone else and is going to be the father of child, who's mom i despise.

"baby, pleas-" i already know what he's going to say. that it was a mistake. you don't tell me to calm down, ever. i'm blinded by seeing nothing but pure redness.

"don't tell me to calm down!" i warned him. pointing a finger in his direction. he's not once, seen me this angry before.

"baby please, let's just talk about this." he's desperate, begging for my anger to come to a close.

"i have every right to be pissed at you right now!"
"i know just-"

"you forgot to roll a piece of plastic over your small dick, is that it?" i snapped. me commenting on his dick size appalled him. every nerve in me faltering. his eyes grew wide at the bitter expression of my face. "you just forgot to pull out?! you just forgot?!"

"sweet-"

"don't touch me!" i jerk my arm away from him. if anyone's making the first move it'll be me.

john sighs, his eyebrows furrowing.
"why won't you listen to me?!"

"did you even use protection? probably not, that's why she's pregnant because of your weak pull out game." i say through a bitter tongue.

"no baby, just listen i-" he bowed his head in shame and that all i needed to know. "y/n." he breaths.

"but it's not high school is it? it's johnny getting makenzie pregnant." i push myself away from the kitchen island. shoving past him in the process, i don't mean to almost knock him over but in my furious state i do so. i'll apologize later, if i even do that.

"i'm just trying to help and tell you-"

"well don't." i stormed out into the hallway heart pumping at an unusually fast pace. i wince internally once i hear the sound of a kitchen stool quickly screeching, from the same room is just left.

"what do you want from me?" john asks, hand gripped on my sleeve as he blocks my exit. it's only now that i see the hurt expression on his face, my chest falling.

i don't give myself anytime to think. "when?"

he blinks at me slightly taken back. "w-what?"

"the last time you saw kenzie was three months ago, when did you do it?"
"are you seriously asking me-"
"when did you fuck her, johnny?" even i'm a slightly surprised at my straight forward question.

he swallows a thick gulp. "that's shouldn't matter."

"then i'm leaving."
"no, baby, wait-"
"when?" i give him one last chance, my gaze hard. the heat of the moment intensifying.

"before... before we left."
"before we left?" i repeat, fearing the worst.
"before we left for poland."
"are you-" i pause, following my train of thought.

"the day we drove to the airport?" i weakly ask, memories flooding back. "right before we got in the car together?"

he nods hesitantly. hands wrung together. "the same day that you bent me over your lap? that day?" he nods his head again, hand reaching out in another attempt to hold me. "don't touch me." hating myself for feeling so guilty.

"do you want me to say that i'm sorry?" he despairingly called after me, following me down the hallway. "angel, please. what the hell do you want me to do?"

"can you get kenzie unpregnant?" i ask, although it sounds childish, my words hold nothing but spite.

"what? no but-"

"then there's nothing you can do, is there?"i slam the door shut in his face, just to have it fling wide open again. and the back of it slam against the wall behind it.

"okay, alright." i watch as he runs his fingers through his hair, placing the black hat back down on his dirty blond locks, breathing out slowly. he comes over to sit in front of me, arms on either side of the bed where i am. "babe, please look at me."

"i can't." i sigh truthfully, he blocks me with ease. "i can not look at you right now."

"we need to talk about this." he moves his face so that it's at an even level with mine. i keep my eyes glued to the floor. "i made a mistake, i know that. god fucking dammit, i regret it with everything that i am-"

"i need to leave."

"baby, no, please." his voice is desperate now, on the edge of cracking down as i stand up and barge past him.

his hand shoots out and grabs my own, pulling me back into his chest. even the slightest feel of him, makes me want to break down altogether. but, i don't.

"please, don't leave me." he whispered shakily into my hair, fighting to catch his breath as his hand tightened around me. i keep mine at my sides, right where they are. i think he notices, his face falls once he pulls back. "hug me back."

"i need to be alone right now, johnny."

his hurt expression turns pained. "babygirl-"

"i'm going out." i tell him, keeping my eyes locked on anywhere he isn't. "don't follow me."

john shakes his head. "i'm coming with-"

"i said don't." i say sternly, confidence wavering in my tone. i rip away from him and storm out of the room again.

not bothering to check if he's behind me.

hmmm y'all want a part 3? lemme know. this ngl broke my heart to write, ahh. love u.