interview.

the emptiness on the bed filled my heart. john left this morning for an interview in quebec, canada. he had to fly there while i was stuck in toronto, waiting for the live show to go on air. i opened my laptop and clicked on the chrome button, typing in et canada, the website that the interview was going to be on. i'd caught it just in time.

"on today's show we have johnny orlando. he's been here before give him another warm welcome guys." the crowd clapped and cheered. he walked on the large glass stage, with the glass framed desk the two other men were sitting at, the words et canada live with johnny orlando scrolled the back wall of the room and the desk.

his did his hair, usually it would just lay flat and i liked it either way. spiked up showing the fullness of his forehead. he hardly ever did his hair up anymore and for these kinds of occasions. his dirty blond almost brown hair bounced up and down as he walked to the seat they had for him at the interview desk.

he was dressed in his favorite black ripped jeans and his white slip on vans. he hand his off shirt with the hands and fire on.

"welcome back johnny, et canada missed you." the camera shown johnny face. reddened cheeks and green eyes.

"i missed et, thank for having me." his sweet smile appeared making my heart beat quicken.

"we have a few questions today johnny. the fans sent these in and they want you to answer them to the best of your ability got it?" the man with the suit asked, holding question cards in his hands.

"got it."  his arms moved underneath the table, i knew that he was nervous because this was the first live show he'd been on. every one in canada watches. i pushes my laptop screen down so that i could see him better view. he fiddled with his thumbs.

"okay the first question we have here is how long have you and your girlfriend been together and what's her name." our relationship wasn't that open and when we did post things he didn't tag me because he didn't want the fans to attack. when they asked the question about me his face lit up.i was his favorite to talk about, he never got tired of talking to me.

"oh my girlfriend. huh. we've been together for almost a year. that year has been quite the experience and i wouldn't take any second of it back. her name his y/n." photos of him and i appeared on the back screen that was behind them in the studio, from his instagram.

"the next one is how much do you love your girlfriend." the man in the suit placed the card down. " they really want to know about her. that's all the questions are about." the man chuckled.

"yeah my fans are amazing i love them so very much. my girlfriend, y/n, she adorable and sometime i feel like i don't deserve her. she so wonderful to me, i couldn't ask for more and i couldn't ask for less. i love her a lot. so much that it hurts me. i'd take a bullet for her. she's so selfless and innocent, and the most likable person you'd ever meet. she'll be mine forever i don't plan on breaking her heart because mine would just as broken without her." when he talked about me it's like every nerve that he had disappeared. everything he said about me he'd laugh and have the biggest grin on his face. i year may have pricked in the corners of my eyes but i didn't let them fall.

"is she watching right now?" the grown man asked the smaller boy sitting next to him.

"i'm sure she is. y/n if you're watching this baby. you're my world, angel, and i love you endlessly. i'll be home soon." he got up from his seat and spoke into the camera, blowing me a kiss with his pink lips. my heart melted out of my chest.

what did i do to get so lucky, to have such a blessing like him.

yoo what it doo. haha. there should be more updates today so be on da lookout. ily all. xx 🖤