s.t.

"got you something angel." john says abruptly. pressing a quick rough kiss to my jawline, as i sat at the kitchen island contemplating on what to but when i was online shopping. finding things in the right size were the hardest.

his keys, wallet, and phone were placed onto the same marble island that i was currently seated at. fingers scrolling on the mouse pad on my mac book.

rain began to pour outside, signaling that he'd gotten him just in time.

"oh, you didn't have to babe." i grip onto the square shaped red bag. it shimmered in the light became of the silver sparkles on the side.

"no, i wanted to. now open it up." i smiled brightly at him. his hand gradually rubbing my clothed back. encouraging me to hurry up and open what he'd gotten me.

i took the white wrapping tissue out of the gift bag and placed it to the side. i tilted the bag towards me, only to have my gut turn at what was inside. i looked at him over my shoulder, he'd went upstairs to change for a quick second. leaving me to the flustered mess that i now am.

lingerie. black, lacy, see through, skimpy ass lingerie. i guess he expected me to wear it, but i had no intentions. my unfit body wasn't meant for this lacy material that i held between my fingers.

i heard his faint footsteps trail back to me. i jumped when he came back into vision.

"like it?" he asks, grabbing his left over sandwich out of the ice box. talking through a mouth full of bread. now having a clean pair of grey joggers clinging to his waist.

"i love it." i lie. straight through my teeth. i didn't want to upset him, after he'd spent several hours gone. i thought he was out paying the rest of our bills, but he really went to get this.

"really, that's fucking exciting. know why?" he bites down on the sub, chewing the meat, white mayonnaise covering the side of his cheek. resembling dried up cum. he stood diagonally from where i was sitting in the other side of the island. i tapped my nails against the counter, hating the submissive clothing that lie in the bag next to me.

"why?" i ask he takes his last bite, and lazily throws the wrapper into the garbage.

making his way to me his slammed my laptop shut and scooted it to the middle of the table. turning my twisty chair towards him. my shoulder was pressing closely against his chest as his breath fanned my ear.

"because this is how you'll be." his breath so close to my ear, i could no longer hear anything else. his hard breathing continuing as he whispered into my ear.

"h-how i'll be?" i stutter. his words making me loose my conscious. his finger tips from both dug into the flesh of my of my left hip.

"when we..." his dark gritted smirk melted into my ear. feeling it throughout my entire body. "make our introduction tape."

"tape?" i question again having completely no idea what he was talking about his words just left me hot and bothered. swiping his against the lobe of my ear.

"sex tape sweetheart. sex tapes." he corrected. the nibbles that he added to his licks made my insides melt.

"why would we do that?" i ask, surprising my questions didn't irritate him. oddly enough they turned him on.

"submit it on a website. no one will know who we are, i came up with this awkward user name. besides, when you're not screaming my name, giving me head, or letting me fuck you senseless i can just watch it over, over, and over again." he slammed his palm in a fist against the counter. my eyes grew wide.

"i-i my-" i shuddered at his sexual touch. those hot ass veins showing through the shin of his hands.

"shall we start right now?" he didn't give me anytime to respond. his voice that was by my ear left as he reached his arms out to grab my hand. lifting his fingers up and as a gesture for me to just fucking listen to him. apparently i had no choice.

y'all want a part or what? make sure y'all let me know. thirsty, thirsty, thirsty. if i had one night i'd lay the pipe okay i need to go to sleep bc i'm legit my ming is insaner than usual right now. luhhhh u!🖤