i hope you know.

a late plane ride on our way to toronto, going to see his family for canadian thanksgiving. this is just the start of the midnight flight and all of the people are knocked out in sleep.

i sat glued to the bicep of my other half. nuzzling my face deeper into his tough shoulder and upper arm.

"you're to cute." his his voice filled my ears.
"aww, thank you baby." making me all blushy.
"i hope you know that you mean the world to me." a warm kiss to my temples was felt, settling my body with ease. snuggling into the fluffy purple blanket that covered the both of us.
"as do you to me my love." i caressed the back skin on his hand, assuring him that i meant all. easiest person to talk to.

there was never a dull moment with this boy. not once did i want to go back in time and change things. all fights being the things that make us.

the rumble of the plane, turning my stomach slightly.

"remember the day we first met?" he asks.
"yeah, at the freshmen party and now we're in college."
"the second you walked through that door i was like yep, she's mine." he smiled wholeheartedly down to my slumped state.

"it's crazy because we didn't even know each other that long, i'd only ever seen you in the halls."
"truthfully i used to sit in the back of the classroom and smile on days that you even looked in my direction and i'd go home and cry on days that you didn't."

so early on, i never knew that he felt that way about me. for, we'd never got this deep into conversation about.

"i looked at you on those days because i wanted to make sure you were there, as each day grew closer to the end of that year i wanted to spill all my feelings for the way i felt about you." i gradually rubbed the soft skin on his arm.

"well i'm glad you did because that summer when i saw you on the boardwalk i would've never worked up the confidence to ask you to be mine."
"this might be a little awkward or change the conversation, but how many people were you with before me." he chuckled at my, inconsistent question.

"only two girls, they were forced elementary and junior high relationships that i regret. what about you angel?"
"none, i'm guessing no ones seen in me what you have."
"that is, infatuation i don't think i've ever valued someone or something more than i do myself or anything else. that's insane because i never thought i'd love a girl as much as i do you." his arm warped around me and brushed up and down my cold arm.

"this thing called love is crazy, but it brought me you. so i'm satisfied. actually i'm more than satisfied. days before i had no reason to wake up but, you are my reason."
"at least you did wake up, that wouldn't have been good babe." i giggled, unsteady breaths into his arm.

"i have to ask you something else bub." my soft voice mumbles into his arm. hearing the snores of some old man behind us.

"were you a virgin before me?"
"i'm going to tell you the truth, don't take it wrong but no."
"is it one of the girls you dated?"
"no it was at a party summers before you and i'd actually had a conversation. it so fucking stupid and i don't like talking about it but i was playing seven minutes in heaven, and the situation turned at little to heated. i couldn't help or control it, people around us were chanting us out outside of the closet."

"i'm not mad at you for that." i murmurs into his silky arm. "not at all, i know that you give yourself to me know. you're the first and only person i've done anything with."

"now that just makes me feel like an asshole."
"baby, you couldn't help that. we all make. mistakes, look at where you are now."

"with you." he placed another warm, soft kiss to the center of my forehead. my eyes beginning to flutter shut. "right where i want to be."

i got skool grgrrr. i hope y'all like this okurrr. i luh u lots.🖤