promise.

waking up my loves arms weren't, felt around my waist. i stirred around in the sheets feeling something of paper crumple against my elbow.

i patted against the sheets to find a piece of paper written in johnny's handwriting. i held it my right hand. left hand flicking the switch to the side table lamp. making my eyes squint, not being used to the brightness. i pushed my back up against the fluffed white pillows, letting my head fall to the wooden head board.

i held the small sheet of paper with two hands. if you will a love letter.

good morning beautiful,

i know you want to know where i am right now. but, you can't find that out until the end. every one of these notes will have a catch and something that you'll have to figure out. i know you're thinking im to stupid for that. no, you're not don't you worry your pretty little mind about that. you pay attention enough to know where these things are. anyway, first i want you to go and get breakfast. start your day off right for the journey i have ahead. there's a limo awaiting you outside, and he's going to take you to earth cafe. get and eat what you want, my time is yours. don't text me though, only call if its an emergency. it's part of the surprise. be careful my angel.

much love.

-j

very unexpected yet the sweetest thing anyone has done for me. i knew this was going to be more of a formal day, if it was going to be a so called journey. i rolled out of bed and thew on what i pleased, feeling in sort of a denim mood.

knowing it would be perfect for today

knowing it would be perfect for today. i rushed to brush my hair out. also my teeth, and applying minimum makeup. johnny always preferred my natural beauty over anything.

grabbing my phone and wallet i closed the front door behind me. seeing a black, shiny, iced out limo. glistening in the morning sun.

"morning madam, eath cafe awaits you." the young man with brown hair smiled out me. i returned the smile, climbing into the back seat.

"thank you sir." he peeled out of our driveway. earth cafe being a short drive.

a woman led the way to my table at the cafe. not many people being here, being that it was eight am. i ordered and the wait wasn't too long, although i was extremely hungry.

 i ordered and the wait wasn't too long, although i was extremely hungry