loss.

y/n

waking up, i went straight to the bathroom, across from our bedroom, to wash my face and wake myself up fully.

i cleansed my face, feeling the urge to have to pee. naked underneath the large shirt i had on, it was johnny's. all i had on was my pair of panties.

sitting down onto the toilet, i let myself collapse hitting the back. my pregnant stomach falling even with my thighs. pulling the fabric down from my waist and around my ankles.

something didn't seem right. my stomach suddenly dropping, feeling liquids fall from my sensitive core.

i built up enough strength away from leaning against the back of the toilet and the wall, looking past my enormous appearing stomach. blood spattered and covered all of the cloth in my panties, from back to front. causing me open my legs and look in between, the thick redness also slapptered on the inside of my thighs. and soaking every inch of my heat and core.

"johnny! oh my god john!" i screamed for fear that i could've possibly just lost this baby. after eight fucking months.

when you're pregnant you don't get you period. there's two other options a clot of blood or a miscarriage. a clot of blood didn't have near as much blood loss as i have in this moment.

"what?!" i heard his tired voice, muffled into the pillows, yelling back at me.

"hurry! it's fucking serious!" i screamed even louder, not trying to harm the baby if i hadn't lost it but, it's what i had to do.

the bathroom door flung open showing the darkness of our room contrasting the bright light of the bathroom.

"baby, what the fuck happened!" he automatically made contact with my distressed face and the bright red blood covering the whole bottom half, of my body. his voice grew with demanding concern.

"i had to p-pee, and i pulled down my panties and blood started pouring out. i didn't see until a-after, b-b-cause i c-couldn't." voice beginning to shake at the fact johnny was going to be an amazing father and i could've possibly just lost our daughter. confirmed daughter. i choked up, feeling a tear brim at the corner of my eye.

he ran to me lifting my head off of the wall, and i fluttered my swollen closed eyes open.

he stood along side of me, engulfing my limp and hurting body in a tight embrace all at once.

"my fucking god baby, what do i do?!" his face scrunched up in pain for me, letting go. he kneeled down onto the floor, removing the reddened piece of soft fabric from around my ankles, and tossing it into dirt clothes hamper.

"just help me change and, please we have to go to the emergency room. baby, i hope we didn't loose her." his hand grasped his forehead in hurt, punching his fist into the tile marbled wall.

"right long fucking months. it was one goddamn more..." he trailed off.

"stay strong baby, we have to get you there before you start bleeding anymore okay?" he grabbed a towel out of the bottom cabinet that was underneath the sink, and wet it. adding some barred soap to it.

his dapped lightly with the cool cloth against my tight and tense bottom half. fearing that he'd dab the towel amongst me the wrong way. caring for nothing but me and the baby.

devastating to know that we were both hurting, and neither of us had any control of it.

all blood was removed, turning the once white towel a dark red color.

i cling onto his hip as he carried me car, grabbing me a set of clothes along the way.

"i'm so sorry, truly to both of you. you've lost the baby." hours passing since the doctor officially cane back into the room to tell us what happened with the results of blood they'd taken.

"i'll give you some time." having to doctor tell me that is like telling someone that they have a week left to life but live it to your fullest. how could you possibly do that knowing that you're going die.

i wept loudly into my hands as the doctor exited the room. the paper lined bed swooshing beneath me.

"this is my own damn fault i shouldn't have went to the bathroom, especially with you in there." i let myself fall onto the cold hospital bed.

"hey, it's okay. this is the last thing we wanted but we will make do. try again to have another when your ready." he kissed in the center of my right bright pink cheek.

"god, you make everything seem so easy and so much better, yet it helps." i played with each one of his fingers in my hand. him, standing next to me.

"this miscarriage doesn't break us. this miscarriage makes us."

i'm sensitive and sentimental. luv u.