he's sad.

johnny

i lie in bed with his earbuds in my ears. blasting xxxtentacion. i closed my eyes, tears free flowing from my heavy eyes.

i just wanted to hold her so close from my current feeling of depression passing through my entire body. i just wanted her to feel her soft hands through my hair telling me it's alright. for her to say she loves me, and for me not to worry.

babygirl
i'll b home soon my love. i love u bb.🖤

i sighed, having a small smile appear on my face. i opened my eyes yet the veins in my eyes were still visible. she opened the door, taking off her shoes and placing her keys on the counter.

i hear her foot steps as she runs up the stairs, she opened the door to see me lying on the bed. music to where i'm sure she could hear as well.

"johnny," she whispered. she climbed on the bed, reason why i felt the bed move.

"hey," i mumbled, stopping my music and taking the earbuds out. "i missed you."

"baby why are you crying," she whispered, having her back against the wooden headboard. i sobbed, putting my head by her neck, as close as possible.

i wanted to be as close to her heart. i wanted to feel her heartbeat. i wanted to feel safe next to her.

she ran her fingers through my soft hair, as she kissed my forehead. my sobs softened and my heartbeat slowed down.

"i love you so much john." she smiled, looking into my eyes. "don't ever think less my love."

"i love you too," i whisper. "so much it hurts." my eyes looked back into her light brown ones, a smile forming on my lips.

"don't worry," she placed her legs around mine, entangling them.

"i'll always be here for you, always."

jack gilinsky could run me over with a bus any mf day.