polaroid.

"i missed you." he whispered into my ear. standing by the front door of my college dorm. we'd been going to separate colleges, my college didn't accept him. he encouraged me to still do what i'd dreamed.

this was the first day in a while that we'd have enough time on our hands to see each other.

"i know baby boy, i missed you too." i sucked up his warming embrace. sending chills down my spine, for i forgot how it felt to be in his arms. remember the last thing he texted me was that he had big dick energy. i didn't want to bring up though the moment was to pure.

we stayed in silence, hugging each other for the longest. he slightly spinner me around, causing one of my feet to rise up to the floor.

i pulled back resting my arms on his shoulders. noticing he had a we the north hat on, i took its off. wanting to see his glorious locks of soft blond hair. he didn't argue with me on it, usually telling me that his hair looked to gross to not have a hat on.

i found myself lying on top of him, diving into the white fluffed comforter on my bed. his fingers playing and running through my hair, mine scratching at the skin of his bare, muscular back.

"what happened to the pictures that you had up of us?" his sweet eyebrows knitted together. my roommate shared a dorm with me yet she didn't talk to me.

i took them down due to the fact that i got tired of my friends talking about johnny in such bad ways. any time i'd invite them over to my dorm, they'd have some stupid ass shit to say about john that didn't concern them. that's why i haven't talked to the since. i did let them get to me, yes, by them saying he's overprotective, controlling, not good for me, bastard, and hateful, only from them things that they think they know or what i've told them.

my mans comes before anyone, if anyone talks badly about him, i will disown them like we'd never even met. surprising he remembered that they were up, the last time he'd been in my dorm he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"the ones that were over there?" i asked innocently, pointing to to the grey painted wall that used to accompany polaroid pictures of us. they were now stacked in a vans shoe box and tucked away in the bottom of my closet.

he sat up leaning against the head board and taking me with him. i looked down at the position we were in, i sat between his legs. his arms laying flat against my waist, his thumbs caressing my hip bones.

"yeah baby." i felt his lips roam the brim of my forehead. his warm vanilla scent making my assets feel pleased.

"not sure." i simply say. i look up at him to see a doubtful look on his face.

another reason being is the they would say if i wasn't with him they'd let him hit. suck his dick and swallow any load he'd shoot into them. things beat friends just don't fucking do.

"alright bet, i'm not sure why i'm here then." i felt his grip loosen, anytime i'd say something wrong this would happen.

"stop babe." i tell him, and he huffs. knowing himself that he was being a bit enticing about it.

"where are the pictures then?" his thumb, curving out my bottom lip.

"i picked them up. my friends would always have something bad to say about you or just fawn over you and i didn't want to fucking hear it. so i just took them down and stopped telling them to come over. they always say that you're overprotective." his eyebrows furrowed.

"how the fuck would they know? i've not once been around you when you where with them."

"they assume shit."

"well baby, i'm proud of you for not listening to them about me. you've changed me, and i plan to stay that way. not you ever make them think that you have to take pictures down of me and you. not even in the slightest. yeah, fuck, i am overprotective. i'm a good boyfriend and that's why. i won't sit here and set you up for disaster when i know who you are and that you can do better. this might sound over protective too, i don't want you to hang out with them. i won't have them thinking otherwise about me and influence the same onto you.

besides. i love you to much and i'm to addicted to you." he softly connected his lips to my cheek.

"much love baby."

yooo this part ehem was complete ass lmao. there going to be a part up tonight that i don't think you guys will expect. love u gorlsss.🖤