six months.

six months. i had no form of contact with my boyfriend. i missed him dearly.

moping, i had no existence without him. hard work at the studio, mixed with officially signing with his record label, and finalizing his label.

his record label suggested that he kept no contact with anyone. at all. so that his main focus was on what he loved the most. first, he tried to fight them about it.

either me or his career. the career won, i didn't expect him to pick me although he greatly wanted to. he had no power or say so in wether or not i could come along and fill his journey along with him. out of both of our hands.

my ride to the air port, filled with mixed emotions. i had no idea as to what he would honk once he'd seen me again. to many things to count have happened while he was away.

mom passed away. sister got married. i graduated college. he missed all that. my text messages were never returned. i knew to make my way to the air port once his name popped up in the the grey box on my phone.

fastest i ever clicked a notification.

j bear 🐻💘
at the airport in five. ready to see your face my love.

my heart skipping a beat as butterflies bruised amongst my rib cage.

the yellow lined parking spot, causing me to reminisce back to the day i dropped him off. i remember the tears that brimmed his eyes and the ones the poured out of mine.

the white peace of paper is written on to hold up once i saw him in the distance read welcome home johnnyboo . handwritten and the neatest i'd written anything. it was for him, i couldn't do anything but.

i trusted him. he'd promised me the day him left if anyone tried anything he'd push them off immediately and same went for me. groupies tried their hardest to get with him.

walking the crowds of nationalized people and odd smells. i found myself at terminal d. the terminal that changed my life for six months. the terminal that my boyfriend could walk through any minute now, having already received his bags from the baggage claim.

my back pocket vibrating. realizing my ringer was off some one had to be calling. j bear🐻💘.

"hi." i breathed into the phone, holding it tightly against my ear.

"where are you?" he asked. my poor baby exhausted as ever. no one giving him enough recognition for how hard he's worked in these past six months.

"at the front of terminal d." i spoke softly. loads of people pushing me here and there. trying to get to a flight of there own.

"wave, baby i think i see you!" i waved high with the white poster in my hand.

"did you see me?" i asked knowing full well that he did. if seen him to. in his everlasting favorite pair of black champion joggers, and the most comfortable looking hoodie.

once he reached valuable distance with me he spoke into the phone. observing me up and down, eyes coming back up to meet mine.

"i do see you. god you're fucking beautiful." he spoke into the phone and to me, hanging it up. once he'd seen the plump lipped smile form on my rosy red face.

i threw my arms around him. he dropped all bags he had in his hands on the floor we tiled floor we stood on. people passing would either be ecstatic or judgmental of us.
he pushed up on the backs of my thighs. i wrapped my legs around his torso and waist. letting them snake to his back end.

he held me very close and tighter than any time before. no space humanly possible between us. placing me back down, holding that embrace for the longest. accompanied by a soft chaste kiss upon his sweet precious lips.

walking out of the airport with my hand intertwined with his. helping him carrying some of his luggage in my free arm.

letting him drive, seeing him in the passenger seat again drew insane thoughts in my mind.

"you've grown so much baby. feels like i've been gone for six years almost." his eyes traced out the road in front of him.

"i would've waited those six years for you too. these 6 months may have been bad, but i dealt with it. not only because i like you. but because, i'm truly, and so deeply in love with you johnny vincent orlando. my love for you will never run out or change. i give you all of my love and my whole heart." i spoke, voice fragile as i peered over at him. driving with one hand on the wheel. jawline cutting through everything. he darkly chuckled.

"i could give you the world, yet you wouldnt ask for the sun, moon, and the stars my love."

bouta drop.