backstage.

backstage in johnnys dressing room for his lastest performance. watching his swift movements and hearing his angelic voice on the tv that was connected to the white wall in front of me. as i relax on the leathered couch.
his changes of clothes on the large metal rack behind me, and the large light bulb lit mirror that shines bright. the preface ended, he ran off of the blue flashed stage thanking his fans into the microphone.

the dressing room door is busted open as it slammed against the wall behind it, causing me to jump up.

"baby!" i left my seat on the couch and found myself in his sweaty arms. his wet shirt sticking to mine. i held his face in my hands, cupping his cheeks and caressing his jawline with the pads of my thumbs. glancing at the glistening sweat beads on his forehead. wit his fine ass.

i smushed my lips against his, letting them meld with his in prefect sync.

"i missed you angel." i couldn't be in the audience, fans would attack, and there was not enough room in the arena for me to have a reserved seat of my own. reservations were made last.

he rocked me back and forth, i paid attention to the drips of sweat falling down the sides of his face.

"you're fucking sexy when you're sweaty, god damn." i ran my fingers a couple times through his greasy hair. "you were amazing babe, incredible." his lips curved into a smile showing the happiness on his face, of this very moment and the last one he'd just endured.

"my number one supporter." he chuckled, letting go of my sides and walking over to the snack table that was in front of the couch. he hadn't eaten anything before, but now he was starving. damn near about to eat the whole tray of crackers and cheese before he moved onto something else. i stood and crossed my arms, waiting for him to finish up the random piece of chocolate that he was eating.

"come here." his voice husky filled the air. as he parted at the open and wide space in his lap.

i did so, situating myself in his lap as i felt his erection poke the bottom of my right as cheek. i slightly gasp, taking in my effectiveness on him.

all it will lay me post rn and i'm fucking exhausted as fuck bc i took cold medicine. part two and more, new things are coming tm girdes bc i'll admit first hand that this was half ass writing. love u.🖤