ex.

jawline cut me oof.

"i gots the goods baby." john screamed walking through the wooden front door of our house. i was literally only ten feet away from him and he still chose to holler, and let the whole neighborhood know. i sat on the black leather kitchen bar stool that went with the marble kitchen island in front of me.

"okay love." he placed a rough kiss on my jawline as he walked past, putting the bags of groceries on the island. we were supposed to make a homage meal for dinner tonight, id like to see how that going to go.

"imma go change into something comfortable." i shook my head yes. he waddled his way up the carpet lined stairs.

my thumb patiently scrolled through my ongoing feed on instagram. i stumbled upon a picture that johnny posted, my instagram notifications are so retarted that they never tell me when he posts anymore. i leave it to myself to look through the comments. emily. mother fucking emily, johnnys ex damn girlfriend commented on his picture. talking about some you look good babe, and can't wait to see you soon. my jaw parted open and my eye brows furrowed, as to how the fuck she thought it was okay to do that. i have audacity, i reply to every single last one. looked at little like this.

@johnnyorlando sleep but happy☺️ @emilyxx you look good babe

@emilyxx you look good babe.🤩
        @y/n gtf out of his damn comments he's not with you.

   @emilyxx can't wait to see you soon cutie.🖤
      @y/n what the actual hell is wrong with you, yk he isn't with you and he's far from ever getting back with you.

@y/n all mine😍🤤

"wha it do boo." he found his way back into the kitchen. pissed, fucking pissed. i didn't know anything about them ever meeting up later or anything. he stood next to me, not taking a seat in the other bar stool. seeing as my phone was still placed on the counter and all of my focus on it.

"no boo, wha it do with this?" my teeth pulled at the skin on my bottom lip, teeth gritting. really just fucking annoying. you have no respect for me, if you can't see that i am the happiest i have ever been with johnny and you constantly want to ruin that. i slid the phone over to home, seeing as he looked confused as well.

"ah i saw her at the grocery store earlier, she works there now. she just wouldn't shutup and i had to come home to you. i had to come up with something so i said i would make plans with her soon. i guess she took it the wrong way, thinking i wanted to get back together." he gave me a half grin and i shoes no emotion. staring at him with a full face.

"say something babe." he slid the phone over back to me. i shook myself out of it, realizing i was looking him dead in the face. he towered over me as i sat in the stool. i turned to the cabinet setting my elbows down against it and burying my face in my hands. frustrating, so damn frustrating.

"why didn't you tell me about it when you got here?" i impatiently asked. he pulled the other stool up next to me. spinning mine around so that i would face him again.

"because i knew you'd get like this. i hate this shit. you know i don't want her, i'm not with her. god damn." he took my hand into his rubbing the skin of my fingers. he shook my arm trying to stress to me exactly what he was saying. "i'm with you. i only want you. i want no one fucking else. you are my baby, i call no one else that. i know i messed up by not telling you and i apologize. a million times." he was so genuine about it all. making me come to the realization that if he wanted to be with her he would have cheated on me then.

"you don't have to apologize to me. i put no blame on you. you were looking out for me so that i wouldn't get my feelings hurt. you just lied and told her that you would see her soon just so that you could come back home to me. that says i'm sorry enough." he chuckled loudly holding my hand up and pecking it with his soft lips before letting it fall back down.

"i can't believe you replied to her. that's my girl." he smiled brightly at me, light green eyes sparkling bright.

"aww babe you just called me your girl." my heart beat at a rapid pace, seeing how ecstatic he was all beaches of me.

"always. now letssss get it with da cookin ya boy starvin." he threw his arms up pulling me from my chair.

comments were my place. as well as him.

ik it's 10:43 pm for me so um i guess you could say i updated really late than usual, i didn't have time earlier. but yk at least i updated. baby's song comes out september 19th yooo i'm so freakin excited. never for get how much you guys mean to me, you all mean the world to me, i turn to johnny and wattpad bc i have nothing else. i love you.🖤