take it off.

johnny

taking my lovely girlfriend out to a well deserved dinner. overdue, to say the least. tour took a toll on both of us.

"ready love?" i asked, arching my neck into the crack of the bathroom door. she was putting a creamy tan liquid on her face with a egg shaped sponge. looking at me through the mirror. placing my hand on the small area of her back.

"yeah i'm ready." glancing down at the space between us, realizing that she had this skintight ass dress on. strapless. if i'm taking my girl out to a restaurant i can't have her attracting the attention of any other man.

"um what the fuck are you wearing y/n?" she finished up her makeup, putting it all back into place. turning to face me.

"a dr..."

"you need to go change or cover up with my jean jacket on the bed. you're not walking out of here looking like that." she walked out of the bathroom, jerking away from me. slamming the door in my face.

"i'm just looking out for you." she slipped the large jean jacket onto her petite upper half. covering up the tight black dress.i helped her gather her things.

"i get that but you have to make everything so difficult." she pumped a few squirts of perfume off before walking out of the room.

"i'm not babe. besides, i don't want anyone to look at you the way i do." rolling her eyes i followed her to the car. she sat in the passenger seat staring out into the night sky. i turned the music up, not wanting to hear the silence between us.

"table for two, mr and mrs orlando, right this way please." the white dressed waitress lead the way to the candle lit dinner. food already served. steak, mashed potatoes, my favorite at the moment.

"are you really still mad?" i asked, her facing showing zero emotion. acting like she wasn't appreciating anything i'd done for her.

"no baby, i love you." she smiled. a smile that i felt was fake but she didn't mean for it to be.

"do you really?" questioning her love for me was like asking telling a women she's fat. something you just don't do.

"really john, you already know i do." she huffed. burying her frustrated face into her hands.

"show me." i simply stated, knowing i had a sly smirk on my face.

"what?" placing her fork down, crossing her arms.

"show me," i paused "by taking your panties off."

first thought would've been that she was going to say no. but her right arm leaving from my view. her heels clicking against the tiled floor. i met her hand underneath the marbled table.

feeling the silky black lace thong in my hand. wetness.

yes, i swear i'm not okay anymore.