playin. part 3

lil smut (,:

"Please I just want to fucking explain myself." He repeated again, and I saw a tear fall down his red and hurt face. That's when my heart broke and I gave into his words.

"Okay I'll let you explain and that's it." I crossed my arms and followed him into the apartment that I used to love seeing now it just brings back the horrible memory of him cheating. He closed the door and locked it behind us. I sat down on the black couch in front of me, and he plopped down next me. I scooted away from him as I felt him inch closer.
"y/n, i don't know how i should start this off. the other night when you texted me that you were tired and wanted to go home, i wanted you too. i didn't want you to be exhausted, like i knew you would be i was just looking out for you. the girl had just gotten here maybe 5 minuets after when i was about to reply to your text. she was one of my old back up dancers, and she came saying that she wanted to be my dancer again. so i said yes because we needed her we didn't have enough dancers because some were out sick. the next thing i knew she started saying all this shit to me, like she knew that i wanted it. she seduced me and i felt trapped because i needed you and you weren't there." he gasped for air due to the tears falling from his eyes.
"don't try and turn it around on me. you fucking cheated and that's all, yeah she may have seduced you but you should've fought through it. i wasn't actually tired the other night, i only said that as a way to distract you because i wanted to surprise you by still coming over. that was the thanks i got though." i said, he looked at me up and down, then came back up to my eyes
"i'm not trying to flip it around on you, i j-j just want you. y/n please forgive me. i'm so fucking sorry, i regret everything. if i could redo that whole day i would, and you know i would for you." he picked up some of his shirt off of his chest to wipe his tears.
"shoulda, woulda, coulda, but you didn't. you don't love me because you cheated. you've never touched my or pleased me the way i watched you do to her. that was supposed to be me!" I shouted, and I began to realize I came off a little bit jealous. I quickly stood up off of the couch and started walking over to the door. He pushed himself in front of me, and got in the way.
      "so you really think i don't love you? what i did to her was just a kiss, i was waiting until the moment was right to give you everything that you needed, and everything that i wanted."
      "yea but if i wouldn't have walked in it would've turned into something more."
     "even if it did, i would've stopped it because it wasn't you. baby i know i said i would never do that to you, i apologize a thousand times. i love you y/n, i absolutely love you." He melted my heart and made me tremble by his words. I just stood there, it was silent. His hand crept up to my cheek, and he slowly rubbed my jawline with his thumb. it made me weak, and i let my guard down. His head tilted to the side, and he leaned in. i leaned in too, and kissed his soft, plump red lips back. there was so much passion in the kiss i didn't want it to end. He let go and i looked up at him.
"you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that, because you would've pulled away from the kiss." he smiled at me.
"i should go." he pulled me back over the couch and pushed me onto it.
"no you should stay, i'm not letting you leave, i need you." I needed him too but I didn't say it. I didn't like seeing Johnny hurt, as much as I loved him I just don't know if I could forgive him.

"no. john you don't love or care about me because you cheated." I said and gulped hard to swallow air down my throat. His hands were holding me against the couch, because he didn't want me to leave.

"let me show you that i love you then y/n." his soft, warm lips were kissing on my neck making me loose my train of thought. he started to lightly suck, making me want to let out a quiet moan but i bit my lip. His tongue darted out to sooth the pain. He noticed that I wasn't moaning, so he though I didn't get any pleasure out of it.

"What's wrong, that wasn't enough. I wanna give you everything." he had a childish grin on his face. I didn't answer him because, I didn't want to fall for his games again.

"Alright. cool. you don't have to answer I'll just do it." at this point I was over being mad at him, I was more mad at the fact that the girl was even here. He looked me in the eyes as he hovered over me on the couch. His hand lowered to my heat and he felt the wetness through my pants. I needed him, and I wanted him no matter how bad things got.

"you're still dripping for me babe." he said and tongue licked over his bottom set of teeth. his head lowered to my legs, and he pried my legs open with his hands. he quickly slid my pants to the floor, and threw them to the side along with my panties. He took another look at my heat and began to drool, now that the bottom half of me was naked. He began slowly rubbing my clit, and got some of the wetness on his thumb. He blew cold air on my heat, and my core ached for him. His tongue fully went in and explored my folds. I bucked my hips and pulled on his hair, pushing him in deeper. I dug my heat into his face because I needed more. The amazing sensation of him eating me out, made my eyes screw shut.

"Oh-" i threw my hands up to cover my moans.

"Don't cover it up baby. you're beautiful moans let me know I'm doing it right." He pulled my hands back down, and I placed them back on his head.

"d-d-deeper I n-need more. it's not-t e-enough." I said barely making out words. He nibbled on my clit and swirled around it with his tongue. When I said more he thrusted two fingers into me, I arched my back but then shifted myself so his fingers could hit closer to my g-spot. His head bobbed back and fourth as he vigoursly pulled at my skin with his teeth, and licked up every part of me that he could. He added a third finger, the pleasure was almost to much. A warm feeling bubbled into my stomach.

"shit, i-im a-bout to c-cum." I released onto his fingers, into his mouth, and on to my inner thighs. "fuck." I said as the pressure on my stomach went down, he placed his cold hand on my stomach to help me down from my high. "you get the first taste baby." His finger came up to my mouth and I licked all around it, sucking all of my juices off of his finger.

"so do i get a second chance." He asked with pleading eyes, and a pouting bottom lip.

"y-yes baby you get a second chance and that's it."

"ok i won't mess it up again y/n, and you wont't regret it this time!"

"let's do this more often." I said and he smirked at me and lowered his head to clean me up.

johnny, john, johnnyosings. i love and appreciate you all so much you read. <3 < 3 <3