games.

we sat in the middle of the living room floor, bored out of our minds. the carpet on the floor underneath, the bottom of the couch against our backs as we leaned our heads on the cushion. a blanket covering the both of us up.

his fingers ran through the hairs of my head, as my head rested on his shoulder.

"there's this thing i've been wanting to do with you, angel." feeling his lips touch the very center of my forehead. trying to get me twisted art puns his finger to do what he wanted.

"what?" i took it upon myself to softly suck on the skin of his neck, nuzzling my nose, and making him melt under me. it was hard for him to spit out words. he grabbed at the crease in between my thighs and my but, pulling me into his lap. facing him.

"t-there's this bowl that i-i put all these teasing and sexual games in, what me or you pull we h-have to do." my tongue darting out to soothe his salty flesh. his hands laid flat against my ass. my other hand pulling at the tufts of his small hairs on the back of his neck.

"you want to do that?" i mumbled against his skin. he leaned his head back, giving me more area to suck. he was enjoying this moment to much to say the least.

"yes baby." he whispered. feeling my hot tongue lather against his cool skin. my legs wrapped around his torso, pulling myself so close to his body. he leaned his head back in lust.

"go get the bowl." i placed one last lick on his neck before he opened his eyes. pulling myself off of him, he stood. i watched as he made his way to the kitchen, quickly grabbing a small bowl out of the cupboard.

along with getting a pieces of paper out off of the wooden desk that sat in the open space on the walls between the living room and kitchen. i heard him rip the paper into smaller pieces, and the pen scratching against them. he placed the bowl on the desk and scattered the unanimous amount of paper into the bowl.

walking back to the living room towards me sprawled out on the carpeted floor.

"ready." he plopped down, turning me to face him. placing the bowl between us.

"yes." i simply said.

"i pick something i have to do it you.  you pick something, then do it to me. now i want to go first." now that his glare on me was more intimidating, i'm not confident anymore.

"uh-"

he dipped his fingertips into the bowl to pull out one thin slip of paper. he unravels it and looked at me with ease.

"choking." he paused. "you have to let me choke you." telling me what to do as if he's played this game before.

"o-okay." he me closer to him, making it easier for him to wrap his hands around my neck.

"what's wrong, don't you want daddy to wrap his hands around your pretty little neck?" his finger softly grazed my neck, i knew he felt my tenseness. the reason he asked the question in the first place.

"i do." i tried to sound more loving than the first time, and in fact that i actually wanted to do this with him.

his big warm hand grasped at the top of my neck, his wrist ending at my chin. the other hand tucked behind my locks of light brown hair. he wrapped them closed, causing a sensation that didn't allow me to breathe. felt  fucking amazing though. freaky shit.