bully. part 3

no, was he legit, like actually talking to me. my jaw dropped.
     "i know surprising right, the tough guy johnny really thinks that about you." he said sarcastically.
     "i just don't get it, why do you like me?" i nervously said, and my cheeks went red in color. he scooted next to where i was sitting, on the other side of the couch. he was so close that his hand brushed against mine. his touch lingered, was it bad that i kind of liked it?
    "remember that day with the homework, when i asked you for help in 8th grade at the end of class?"
     "yea it was the first time we talked."
     "that was the best day ever to me, i met home and talked about you to my family. you meant so much to me and you still do. i hate myself that i couldn't tell you how much you meant to me. i just took it out on you, because i couldn't stand seeing your pretty face everyday and not being able to tell you."
      "i don't know what to say." i stammered at my words.
"y/n i never meant to hurt you." he then took my hand in his, and rubbed it slowly with his thumb.
"do you like me back?" i couldn't think about anything right now, i was just in pure awe. i don't know what i'm feeling but, now that he's rubbing my hand i have butterflies hammering against my rib. i wanted to stop myself for catching feelings for him but i couldn't. he dark green eyes soon seemed like a glimmer of hope to me. i though it would take time for me, but i couldn't help it. i didn't want to like but how could i not. damn i never realized how beautiful he was. looking at him the things he'd done to me soon started to drift away. the horrible memories will always be there, but now that i truly know what johnny thinks about me how could i not have feelings for him.
"um y-yea i-i do actually." i said beating myself up inside. i also said it, because maybe this meant that he wouldn't hurt me any more.

"damn. wow thee y/n likes me back after what i've done to her!" he jumped up, and threw his arms around me. okay now don't get too excited. he threw his arms around me, squeezing us into a tight hug.

"thank you so much! you won't regret this." he smiled into my neck, and pulled me out of his arms. my heart was beating out of my chest. you're an actual idiot for falling for you're bully.

"you're welcome, now let's start the project." i said and we pulled our work sheets out of our binders.

"okay so what's your middle name?" he asked and placed his paper down on the table.
         "y/m/n, yea i know i hate it." he looked at me with a confused face.
          "well you shouldn't hate it, because i don't. it's beautiful." he smiled and wrote it down on his worksheet, now it was like i was seeing a completely different and changed person.

         "what's yours?" i asked, i was no longer nervous, i just felt pure happiness. something i haven't felt in a while because of him. now. i'm happy because of him, it doesn't make sense.

          "vincent." i loved how his middle name literally fir perfect into his name. that face of anger that i used to know and hate, faded to a face of loving.

     i guess he saw me staring at him, he glanced over. "you okay y/n, i know this has been a lot to take." 

    "yea, i'm fine." i said and picked up my pencil to write his full name on my work sheet.

    "are you sure, because you can tell me. you're trust may not be there with me right now but you can trust me you know that right?"

       "yea, sure i know that. i was just thinking about, you." i hardly gulped down my throat. "johnny would you ever hurt me like that again?" i wasn't sure of his reaction, his face had no emotion.

         "never y/n would i ever lay a hand on you again. i would never want to hurt your pretty face again. damn, i honestly can't believe that i hurt someone as gorgeous as you." his cheeks grew red.

       "you're literally so sweet." i laughed. i actually laughed at something that he said. we'd barely gotten anything done, being so caught up in each other. his phone went off. 

       "ugh that's my mom, i have to be back home for dinner. how about i pick you up for school tomorrow."

       "thats okay i have my own car."

        "i wasn't asking, i'm telling you that i am." he gathered his things and bent down to hug me, his hand slightly rubbing my back.

      "i'll text you in a little."

       "okay, bye johnny." i literally wanted to cry at how overwhemled i felt with his love.

       "bye." he genuinely looked like he didn't want to leave. he waved and i got up and closed the door behind him. this was the best feeling i've had in a while.

umm this might be a long series, but i can stop it if you if guys want. if you want a part 4 just comment that you do. i appreciate all that read. i love you all so much. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3