drunk.

i impatiently waited for johnny and hayden to come back from our friend corbyns house. he would go out late at night with hayden, leaving me alone at home. sometimes he's still be drunk from the last night, and come back drunker than the day before.

i'm currently waiting in my bed, wanting to turn over and go to sleep but i couldn't because i had to see johnny. maybe he'll just spend the night at corbyns house.

my eyes slowly began to flutter shut until i heard the door open. i ran down the carpeted stairs to see johnny and hayden, but johnny looking overly drunk. over the top, drunk.

"hey john," i tiredly smiled due to my own lack of sleep.

"hey babygirl," he kissed your lips sloppily, with nasty tasting alcohol breath.

"john, how much did you drink?" i plugged my nose, pushing his face away from mine.

"a lot. more than expected. will you be able to handle him?" hayden asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"um," i held johnny up, "i hope so."

hayden said his goodbyes to us, leaving me and my drunk boyfriend alone.

"baby you look so fucking sexy right now," john slurred through a smirk, inching his way closer to me.

"let me get you some water," making my way towards the kitchen, "an ibuprofen as well."

"but babe," johnny whined. "i know you wanna do it."

"what's it?" i chuckled and began to fill a glass of water, for him. "woah john chill. stop touching me."

"stop moving." he said sternly, allowing pain to transfer to my wrist as his hand pulls tightly around it.

"you're hurting me, john." i feel myself tear up, slightly.

he left to go to the bathroom.

i got the glass of water and the pill for him, questioning his attitude.

"well where's my water." his voice erupted throughout the entire apartment.

"it's right here." i smiled, giving him the things.

"or we could finish what we were doing earlier." he smirked and continued to kiss my neck.

"john im really not in the mood to taste your alcohol breath."

i tried to push him off once again but with the things.

"stop fucking moving." he forcefully grabbed my wrists.

"john please stop."

i tried to pry him off, it only resulted in him clamping his hands around my wrists tighter.

"john seriously." i used all of my force which made the glass of water spill all over the tiled kitchen floor.

"look what you did, you bitch!"

he yelled causing a sharp pain to my cheek.

i fell and cried on why my drunk boyfriend was suddenly being so abusive.

"clean it up!" he yelled, ordering me to do as he says.

i quickly nodded and got the rag, starting to clean but cried as well making a silent sob come out.

"are you crying?" he scoffed.

i was fed up, tired of him treating me like this.

"why don't you clean it asshole!"

i yelled on my way to the bedroom.

i suddenly felt my arm being pulled back and a hand around my neck, tightly. to the point where i couldn't breathe.

"do not talk to me like that." he sternly said.

"john your c-choking m-me." i whispered and cried.

not the good kind either, for i couldn't breathe.

i kept trying to get his hand off but it didn't really work.

"do you understand." he said, tightening his force around my neck.

i nodded my head quickly and his grip loosened. yet he threw me to the counter causing my head to hit it.

he walked up to the bedroom leaving me abused by his drunk self.

i didn't end up going to sleep with him, knowing he would hurt me again for the most idiotic reason possible. i cried until the sun hit high in the sky.

"babe?" i hear echoing in the apartment.

he walked down the stairs to see me drinking water.

"morning babe." he walked towards me.

i stepped back afraid of what he would do next.

"babe i know my breath smells bad but can't i have a morning hug?"

he examined my neck and questioned me.

"babe what are these?"

he looked at my wrists and saw the bruises forming. tears began to form at the brims of his eyes.

"babe? are you okay? what happened?" asking all these questions.

i couldn't find words to speak or even open my mouth at this point.

"what happened to your face?" he gently stroked it.

"d-don't h-hurt me p-ple-ase."

i whispered letting a tear fall.

"did i do this to you..."

he trailed off letting himself cry, and take a moment to take it all in.

i nodded, slowly.

"my goodness! i'm so stupid! you should hate me so much!"

he sobbed, ready to just about punch the wall.

"john stop!" i yelled.

i ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

we were on the couch both crying.

"john it's okay." i held him, to assure him i truly was fine.

"no it's not. i abused my girlfriend because i got to stupid and got to drunk." he sobbed.

"hey john look at me."

i gently pick his head up.

"i'm fine and you're okay."

i moved his hair out of his face. he nodded and cried into my shoulder.

"just tell me you love me." i hear him choke out.

"i love you so much." i kissed the very top of his head.

"i'm never going to get that drunk again."

dig deep dick december.