dad.

johnny
"dwaddy! dwaddy!" my five year old daughter, delilah, screamed while running down stairs. her cinderella pajamas on, hair disheveled. but, she was still my baby girl.
"dwaddy mommy wants styou!" she made it to where i was standing in the kitchen. my hands were against the marble counter when, her chubby arms wrapped around my leg. i picked her up by her side, letting her body rest on my hip.

"do you know why mommy wants me?" i ask. my beautiful wife. i had no idea of all the chaos that was going to presume this morning.

"bubby is cwying." she said, and held me tightly. i continued up the stairs. i entered my sons room to the left of the hall. a goddess. i didn't know how she dealt with the kids and me all of the time but she always puts up with us.

she looked at me with concerned eyes. our two year old son, just started to talk and he could only say mommy, daddy, and sissy.

"good morning baby." a tear fell down her face, i new she grew frustrated with out screaming son in her arms.

"i-i can't get him to stop crying." i walked over to the crib that she was standing next to.

"baby that doesn't mean cry. it's alright." i placed delilah on the floor. jace squirmed when y/n looked down at him.

"yesh it's otay mommy." delilah hugged the back of her leg. y/n smiled down at her. i took jace out of her hands.

"it's alright daddy's man." i gently ran my fingers over his tiny haired scalp and he immediately stopped his screaming and tears.

i couldn't have asked for a better family.

this sucked. there may two more updates today. you guys mean sm to me. i luhhh you!🖤