drive-thru.

sonic was baby's late night craving, tonight. luckily ours stays open twenty four hours, but right now it's twelve thirty and i haven't eaten all day. mainly because i didn't want to. thinking lately i could loose a few pounds.

i heard his stomach growl, making my giggle at the sudden sound.

"fucking starving." he laughed, and smiled over at me.

"i can tell babe." my hand leaves from the top of my tight. to the center of his stomach, feeling to rumbling sounds. seeming as if my hand kept it from

"why does that feel good?" he separated chuckle filled the air again. making me smile over at him. his laugh could always put a smile on my face, it was the best thing i could hear.

"guess i got the magic touch, yo." i threw my hands up in gangs signs, both for peace signs.

"please don't ever do that again." he shook his head at me, talking like he usually does.

"yo, why?" i laughed as he turned in to the parking spot. the sonic menu showing on the entirety of his window. the waitress ready for him to press the red button and order.

"babe stawp." one of my lines that i always say to him. i softly punched him in his arm.

"oww." he laughed and so did i.

he rolled down his window, waiting to hear the girl speak.

"welcome to sonic! order when you're ready!" the girls high pitch voice screamed into speaker. making my ears no longer want to hear.

"first let me get, grilled chicken sandwich, large fries, chili cheese tater tots, jolly rancher slushie, and double oreo cone, that's not all." my eyes widened at the amount of food he'd just ordered. all of that food was just for him, my poor baby was starving. i mean i am too, but i don't want to eat and i can't.

"okay sir, order the rest when you're ready!" her over excitement this late at night should be fucking illegal, to be honest.

"what do you want babe?" he turned away from the speaker and got closer to me. keeping the women waiting.

i looked down at the light from my phone in front of me. scrolling through instagram. the air conditioner from his car blowing in my face. i didn't answer, not to be mean. i was just zoned out in makeup videos.

"did i do something?" he asked, his voice now zoning me out of my phone. so concerned that he'd done something that hurt my feelings, it warmed my heart.

"no, babe you didn't do anything. i was just looking at videos." i caressed his time wrist that rested on the arm rest between us.

"i thought i did. but what do you want to eat?" the question that i blocked out the first time, the one i didn't want to hear. he didn't know that i hadn't eaten all day it all day yesterday at that.

"nothing." i stares at him, showing no emotion. he leaned his head back onto th seat behind him.

"i know you're hungry angel." angel, making my heart thump out loud.

"i'm fine, i don't want anything." i heard the girl in the speaker sigh, trying to tell us that we needed to hurry up. john didn't care how long it took for us to order.

"bullshit, what did you eat for breakfast?" he hadn't been with me all day so he didn't have a clue.

"um a granola b-ar." i chocked on my words. food seeming so hard for me to eat, because i wanted to loose weight so badly.

"lunch?" he questioned. keeping an intimidating look in his eyes, i still stared into them. resting my chin in the palm of my hand, elbow pressing into the arm rest.