spank me. 2

ahh his eyes, i wanna dive in oof.

the quiet pact i made with myself to stay in the guest bedroom, didn't last very long. i wanted to fall asleep badly, i was restless, my mind not being at ease. it was to busy at war with itself. my stomach, begging to be fed, despite it not being full for hours now.

contemplating with myself on wether or not to go downstairs, i decide to do so anyway. i didn't want to stay cooped up in the room until morning. i'm sure johnny's gone to bed.

i carefully make my way downstairs before pausing, allowing my eyes to squint as i pass the living room. i see john sprawled amongst the couch, his arm covering his eyes as his chest slowly rises and falls back down.

i sigh a sigh of relief. i won't have to endure the awkward silence that would be between us if he were awake right now.

checking my phone for the time, i make my way to the kitchen. i'm now in oversized pajamas and a champion sweatshirt that undoubtedly belonged to johnny.

i check the pantry, cabinets, and fridge to see that they're mostly empty. apart from the odd fruit and a lunchable that apparently could be microwaved, theres nothing and i carefully shut the fridge with a sigh.

"hungry?"

i jump in surprise, hitting my hip against the counter in the process. the feeling making me wince and i rub the gradually increasing sore spot on my skin, a guilty lip bite accompanying my expression.

john's standing in the door way, a fresh pair of white joggers clinging to his hips. his bed hair is a mess and his eyes are blood shot. his lips are plumper than usual. he still looks more decent than i do.

i step away from the kitchen island. standing awkwardly place, my gaze falls to the floor.

"n-no." i say.

"take a seat, angel." he mumbles, scratching the back of his neck. his voice is raspy and deep, i'm reminded of how much of a light sleeper he is. there's no way i could've been opening the cabinets that loud. "i'll make you something."

"you don't need to do that." i quickly shook my head.

john also shakes his, interrupting me with his stubborn body language. "don't argue with me, y/n, please." he pleads tiredly.

"im not arguing."

"then take the damn seat." he commands. i have no time to argue and i watch as he pulls out the chair, also passing me a glance to sit down and shut up.

i do what he says. i don't exactly know what i'm trying to do. it's almost as if i'm trying to prove how sorry i am for overreacting despite him also having things to be sorry for.

john switches the stove on, and i find myself getting distracted by the littlest things he does. i figure that if i can't talk or touch him right now out of anger, i might as well stare like a creep.

he bends over to get something from the bottom part of the freezer, and i have to look back to avoid gawking at the way his back muscles flex and stretch. i never thought it would be possible to be attracted to someone's back but i guess with johnny, anything could happen.

i'm still sending him the silent treatment as he scrolls through his phone to play a song.

it's at the loudest volume, as he places it onto the counter, before he causally leans back humming along to the melody.

sucking in my cheeks, i try to avoid singing along. it's by five seconds of summer and it's one of the very first songs he told me to listen to, claiming that the reason he loved it so much was because it reminded him of me.