fight.

i was headed to my house. he knew i was eventually going to be home anyway. i just want to surprise him. we shared a house and id just gotten off of work.
   "johnny!" i yelled from downstairs. i'd used my spare key to get in the house. not having any idea where he was. i closed the door behind me.
   "john!" i screamed again, walking upstairs to his room. i heard two familiar voices. i opened the door and he was at his piano, playing the keys to match his tone. his vocal couch, marla, stood next to him singing along so that he could hit the right notes. the two must've not heard me because of their loud voices. they looked over at my shivering body in the door way.
    "i'll go so you two can catch up with each other." marla sweetly smiled at me and placed her hand on my shoulder as she walked off downstairs. she knew i was his girlfriend for as long as she'd been his vocal coach. when we both heard the door slam from down stairs. he immediately jumped up from his chain and clenched his jaw.
"so you think it's alright to interrupt my lessons?" my face full of confusion, being that he was ecstatic to see me any other time. he slammed his large fist on the top of the piano.
"answer me y/n!" the veins in his neck pulsed our. shaking the entirety of the piano.
"i j-just wanted to see you." never thought that i would have to go through this much trouble just to see him. he always wanted me to be around and now today i don't even feel like his girlfriend, i feel like an intruder or and outsider.
"well that was so fucking unprofessional why do you think she left!" his hands refrained, chest heaving. he was now in my face yelling at me, as if i'm not another human being that deserves respect.
"she said she wanted us to catch up." i yelled back at him and pushed him out of my face.
"i have to catch up on my lessons and that more important than catching up with you." his remark, made me want to fall onto the floor and wish i wasn't here.
"damn, i didn't know it was a crime to want to hang out with my boyfriend!" i turned away starting to walk out of the room, until he pulled me back in by my shoulder.
"don't walk away from me when i'm talking to you!" he waved his finger in my face. "you made me look fucking stupid, and like i don't know who enters my house. i was in the middle of lessons that i had to catch up on because i was on tour.and you already fucking knew that and you still came and interrupted!" his breath unsteady, raspy voice screaming in my ear. i covered them whimpering in pain. this is not my johnny. the boy that i always called mine, the most sweetest boy in the entire world. this wasn't him that i was seeing. i was truly frightened by him in this moment.
"maybe we shouldn't be together then. you're acting like a crazy ass lunatic. you don't even need lessons your voice is already amazing!" his temper drawing no where near a close.
"scream at me again i fucking dare you. i'm the only on that has the right to be mad." his cheeks grew darker red, burning up because of the argument.
"since you dare me. i don't want to do this anymore. i can't be with somebody that acts like this!" i yelled back and his trembling hand was almost an inch away from my face. he raised his hand to me, which is something i thought he wouldn't do. first time he'd ever done this or even been this mad. when he realized that he'd almost just slapped me in the face he walked off. i knew he would hate himself after. he didn't men that beat their women, he'd almost done it. making both of us look like idiots. i let him almost do it. he walked off with his head in his hands. i closed the door behind, locking it, and collapsed onto the bed. the white sheets felt cool against my heated skin, and tears stained cheeks.
about an hour later i still lie awake in bed, balling. what has come of home and i's relationship. i hadn't done a thing to him, all i did was some home to my house, to show my boyfriend that i was home early from work.
"baby." i soft shakey voice spoke by the door. i locked it for the reason that he would try and come in here. i didn't want to see him right now.
"i know you're mad. i messed up and overrated. i'm just overwhelmed, my love. please open the door we have to talk about this babe." i wanted to break and just open the door but i decided i would just reply instead.
"i don't want to talk to you." i simply said.
"why not? don't you love me?" panic trickled through his tone.
"i always will. what you did was messed up on so many levels." i cried into the covers, looking back on what he'd done earlier in my head.
"i know it was princess and i'm a piece of shit that walked all over you." i heard his body slid against the door, he sat against it pulling at the knob.
"you can sleep on the couch tonight." i interjected mine and his thoughts. i didn't want to be spiteful but i thought it fit best.
"baby girl i need you. i sleep with you every night. this is the first and only time this happened and i don't want to sleep on the couch but my love if that what you want i'll do it. id do anything to make it up to you, and id give you the world if i could. it would be in your hands." i could vision him walking away from the door, head fallen to the floor, and tears falling from his face. i felt immediately horrible after. i flipped the blankets off of me and went down stairs to see him fallen asleep on the couch with the tv still going. i sat on the open space the was next to his legs.
"hi baby. i know you're sleeping. i take back what i said i want you to cuddle with me and be there too. it just made me impatient and nervous with the way that you acted. i will always and only love you." i finished before placing a soft kiss on the smooth skin of his forehead. his eyes fluttered open.
"i love you endlessly." awake the whole time.

i'm here. sorry i haven't updated as much and i didn't update at all yesterday. john would never do this lmao he wouldn't even hurt a fly, he's so precious. he'd give you the shirt off of his back if you he could. i feel so unfaithful to you guys. you guys mean the world to me and so much more. if there's anything you guys want me to write about lmk in the comments, dm me, or write on my wall. i appreciate all of you that take the time out to read. i love each and every last one of you so very much, babies.🖤