pre-k.

^happy 22nd birthday maddie, john looks squishy ha.🖤
i woke up to a kiss on my forehead.
"good morning, baby, i know you were tired so i let you sleep." he smiled down at me as i lie comfortably in the white bed, and white blanket. "but now you have to get up so we can go get delilah from school." she was already three weeks down into to pre-k she hated it, but she had to start some where.
my eyes fluttered shut but fluttered open again. "are you alright, my love." he still sat next to me as i was lying down. he stared at me unintentionally. he cupped my face, thumb stroking my jawline.

"yea, i'm alright." i reassured.

"you're stunning baby." he placed a wet delicate kiss on my lips with his soft ones. he always made sure i was okay and taken care of, as i did for him. we both sat up off of the bed and got our selves gathered, so that we could head out the door.

we waited in the car pool line the for about thirty minutes, and all johnny did was sing. i tried singing with him, but he just took over from there. the teacher opened the door, buckled her in her car seat, told her good bye and closed the door back. johnny pulled off.

"hi baby." i said to her. her face lit up when i turned around in my seat to look at her.

"hi mommy." she smiled at me, a toothy grin. he lunch box was in her two little chubby arms, and her school bad on the side of her.

"does daddy not get a hi from dede?" johnny titled his mirror to look at her in the back seat.

"no, dwaddy doesn't det one." she crossed her arms and poked her bottom lip out.

"and why is that?" he furrowed his eyebrows in playful yet hurt confusion into the mirror taking his eyes off of the road. she tilted her head down, she was trying to stop her self from smiling but it wasn't working.

"member dis morning when i asked where i tame from?"

"yea what about it?" his eyes were back on the road, continuing down the highway.

"dwaddy, you never answered me!" she was spoiled under johnny, he was going to tell her anyway. he looked at me in panic. "and i asked you for take and you never dave it to me."4

"baby, you can have cake when you get home." i sat straight up in my seat.

"you sill didnt answer my question dwaddy!" she started to fake cry and i could see johnny cut his eyes at me.

"okay dede, daddy is going to answer it." his hand came up from the steering wheel and grabbed tufts of his hair in frustation.

"now dwaddy!" she threw her lunch bag on the floor and peered at johnny.

"remember that day daddy told you the story of how mommy and daddy met?" he asked, he didn't want to let her down so he had to come up with something.

"yesh." she batted her eyelashes.

"well baby after that mommy and daddy fell in love." he cleared his throat, starting to reminisce. "one night we fell so in love that we decided we wanted to have a baby. daddy treated mommy so good. i rubbed mommy's tummy, and the next day you were there. the whole time mommy was pregnant daddy made sure mommy was never alone and always had everything that she needed. now that you're here dede, mommy and daddy will always take care of you. like i said your daddy's little princess. i will always protect you, babygirl." he looked at her in the back seat, he jaw was slightly open. her dark blond hair braided and against her shoulder.

"wat if i dont want you to pwotect me dwaddy." she giggled softly and johnny smiled, i did to.

"you have no choice, i'll protect you from all of those nasty boys." johnny raised one of his eyebrows.

"to late dwaddy, i already dot one." we looked at each other and johnny almost wrecked the car.

"delilah marie orlando, do you?" i asked, my tone more stern.

"no mommy betause dwaddy would till him." she was being so goofy, johnny and i enjoyed every second of it.

was this lame, you guys liked the other chapter so much, so i though i'd do more delilah. if you want me to write about something lmk in the comments or dm. there should be another update tn so be on the lookout for that. i appreciate all that take the time out read. i love you all so much.🤩🖤