stomach cramps.

waking up at mid night to get a snack seemed like the best thing at the time. i eased out out of johnnys tight grasp, not waking him. finding my way down stairs in the darkness of our house.

my hands felt around on the top shelf of the pantry to find the switch. i flung the switch up, light burning bright against my eyes.

mid way through sinking my teeth into a chip. a sharp pain erupted in my stomach. it wasn't my period because i'd just had it. i tried to wait it out, but i couldn't take it as they'd began to hurt me worse. i had to stop eating, groaning in pain.

"john!" i didn't expect him to be up, but sometimes when i woke up late at night he'd wake up to, just staying in bed. he knew some days i would go without eating at all, and late at night i just wanted to eat everything.

"yes baby!" i could tell he was sleepy, i didn't want to bother him but at this point i was over it.

"help!" my voice cracking, as i leant my head back on the refrigerator behind me. holding my stomach, trying to ease the pain.

he came swallowed in the grey comforter that was meant for our bed. eyes half closed, and bed hair covering the entirety of his forehead. no shirt and white joggers on. he immediately knew what was wrong, from my hand being under my sweatshirt as i held my stomach. he removed my back from the refrigerator and stood behind me. wrapping the blanket around both of us. slowly sliding his large warm hands up my sweatshirt, caressing it on gentle motions. his thumbs tracing shapes on my waist line. my eyes fluttered shut lying my head onto his chest. i needed to lie down and at this point he could tell, late night was getting to me. my stomach still pained me.

he spun me around facing him, yet i didn't open my eyes. his hands grasped the backs of my thighs. spreading them more open, so that he could pick me up. the grip was tighter when he squeezed my butt, wrapping my legs around his torso and waist. my face fell to the crook of his neck. my body moving up and down as he walked back the stairs, slowly making sure that he didn't drop.

i lie with my head on the pillow, my face buried in his neck. his hand finding it way back to the skin of stomach, as i whimpered. snuggling deeper into him. the warmth of his hand seemed to soothe my cold body, and the cramping pain.

"better?" he asked turning his head, still keeping his pace on my stomach. he kissed my forehead, sending heat to my cheeks. blushing into his neck.

"a lot." i returned a kiss on his neck, as he softly chuckled.

"hey, i love you angel." he whispered, about to fall back asleep, as well as me. the pain eased, his warm hands still lying there to be sure i would stop hurting. the sweetest words he could ever say.

"i love you too."

short n sweet. i decided to write something before i went to school but i'm about to leave now. yooo i can't wait for johns song today. luvv u.🖤