✰ im sorry.

✵✵✵i'm woken from my light slumber on the couch as the front door of the house bursts open

✵✵✵
i'm woken from my light slumber on the couch as the front door of the house bursts open. i'd been waiting for johnny since six because we were supposed to cuddle and watch movies but he took two hours at the 'store'.

the area of the couch dents in next to me, as he slouches into it, adding an exasperated sigh.

"what took so long? i missed you." i removed his hat from his head and ran my fingers through his hair. taking his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"i missed you more. but i was only gone a few." i cup his face with both of my hand on either cheek, my thumbs caressing the red skin. i slightly squeeze them, his muscular figure facing me along with me facing him.

"a few hours." i playfully rolled my eyes. "where were you?"

a grin plastered across his lips. i didn't expect what was about to come out of his mouth. "i was fucking three hoes back to back." my jaw parted open. i try pushing his hands from around me but they don't budge.

he chuckled loudly, trying to hold me down on the couch. he proceeded, and i still sat facing him on the bare brown sofa.

"have who you want babe. fuck every girl in la." i spat. maybe it's a joke, but when it comes to something like him shoving his dick where it doesn't belong, it's not a fucking joke anymore.

"babygirl, hey i'm playing. don't be like that." jealousy pulsed through my veins. it got intense almost too fast for me.

"you just said you fucked three girls how else am i supposed to be!" he laughed again, shaking his head slightly.

"chill with the attitude. i'm just fucking around. god damn." i look down at his hands placed comfortably on my thighs.

"how do i know you weren't fucking around with them?" i mumble, thinking it was only low enough for me to hear.

"what was that?" two fingers curled underneath my chin lifting my head up and forcing me to look at him.

"nothing." i pursed my lips as he push me back against the couch, hovering over me.

his plump pink lips attached to my jawline.

"i'm sorry." he murmured along the skin before finding his way to my neck and gently biting down. his tongue darted out to soothe the pleasure.

"i'm sorry. i'd never fuck anyone else." he repeated before connecting his lips with mine, and using his big warm hands to engulf my small ones inside.

"now if you must know," he breathes, breath fanning my face. "i was our getting your anniversary present, that you thought i forgot about." his thumb brush against my bottom lip.

"what do you have to say to me baby?" he devilishly smirks.

"thank you daddy."

ew. ugh this shits getting worse and worse and ik i'm sorry. pls give me ideas. i love u tho.