teaser.

a night full of games, that i wanted to play. my eager man pulled at his wrists and squirmed in the ropes i tied above his head. causing the old wooden head board to shake.

i lightly swung my leg over his waist. my fingers roaming the muscular pack on his bare top half. his lower half covered in black joggers.

"remember last week, on this same day?" looking down at my hands roaming his stomach, making no eye contact with him. my confidence building.

"fuck...yes." he groaned, sexual frustration getting to him.

"remember how you made me wait? how you teased me?" i played with the waistband of his sweatpants.

"yes baby i-m..." trying to apologize. but i cut his words short real quick.

"it's time to return the favor. wouldn't you like that babe?" i lowered my face to his neck and began sucking by his jawline. licking all around his salty flesh.

he whimpered. "shit, baby please." his hand found it's way to the back of my neck, grasping my hair. his hands were low enough to reach that far, the only place he was able to touch. making it form into a makeshift pony tail. my pink lips left trails to his collar bone.

his stomach and chest being the best part, because i was getting closer and closer to where he needed me the most. i let myself relax in his lap feeling his friend poke at my core.

"uhh, babe." so hard that i could feel his vein on the side of his cock pumping into me. he couldn't take me in this set that i was in. tight clothes, that kept him all over me all night.

once my trail of marked kisses ended, i landed the last one on his v line. toying with the draw string of his pants.

"is this what you want? for me to suck you? give you top? ride you?" i questioned, i rolled my hips into his. feeling extra friction of him being rock hard. my confidence assuming it's correct position. his head fell back against the head board, closing his eyes tightly shut. jaw clenched to together, pulling at the ropes.

"oh when i get out of this, just wait. you won't be able to walk for a month." i giggled at his snarky remark. trying to steal the pleasure i was getting out of this.

"not unless i let you go daddy." i looked up at the ropes, seeing that his wrists were turning purple and bruised. i wanted to let him go, the thoughts of him teasing me were just coming back. he needed to learn, he deserves this.

"when i pin you against the wall and choke you. wrap my hands around that beautiful little neck and strangle you." i imagined his warm hands around my throat, sending chills throughout my body.

"i would love that daddy, so very much." he whimpered again, as i toyed with the drawstring of his pants. i pulled them down slowly but enough to have room so that i could do the same with his boxers.

his black calvin's peeled down little by little. freeing his rock hard dick. it stood tall and gurthy. pre cum leaking out of his tip. the small vein running along side

he hissed, biting his bottom lip, and hitting his head on the backboard. "fuck, god damn." he seethed again.

i laid my cold hand on it, moving one swipe down. as much as i wanted to have him pound and slam into me i couldn't, he teased me. therefore i had to do the same.

i tucked his pre cummed erection back into his boxers.

"baby, please i need it. i need you so fucking bad." he squinted his eyes, and i covered him back up with his sweat pants. his friend showing through. i still sat on his lap, his wrists hurt i could tell by the redness on his sweating face.

his forehead glistened with beads of sweat. he needed me, but wanted me more than anything.

"don't tease me next time and maybe i won't tease you love." i got off of the bed flaunting and strutting away from him.

"just you fucking wait."

no one will love me. ever. love u tho.