assume.

johnny

"i'm going shower." she softly said, rolling out of bed. her hands that were pressed against my bare chest, left. after we'd slept most of the day away, exhausted.

"want me to come?" i pulled the fluffed white comforter over my top half. feeling cold without the warmth of her body.

"no, i'm good. think i just want to shower in peace." not going to lie, it kind of hurt me a little when she said that, but i understood where she was coming from.

"okay i'll be waiting here, baby." i watched her hips move, making their way to the dresser. finding some other oversized shirt, that belongs to me, to put on. along with her panties and bra.

her gracious figure glided to the bathroom, as she closed the door. i heard the slam of the shower heads water hitting the glass shower door once she got in.

watching netflix, on the laptop in front of me, i hear the dinging sound of notifications back to back. it wasn't my phone or else i would've seen it light up on the open mattress next to me.

the dinging continued, vibrating against the wood of the bed side table. i moved the white fluffed pillow, and stretched my arm out to reach for it. taking the slim black phone in my hands, i held it close to my face. the afternoon sun already beaming in my face.

all new messages from someone named carson.

carson
hey, love.

carson
wassup.

carson
miss u.❤️

i could feel my hands burning through the phone. immediately when i seen the word love being sent to her from another guy, caused a fit of rage and jealous to torment my body. i just couldn't fucking believe what i'd seen on the bright screen in front of me. i unlocked her phone and went into the actual conversation and not the preview notifications.

me
don't text this mother fuckin number again. this is her fucking boyfriend bitch.👋🏼

that's when i heard the bathroom door open, letting out some of the steam from the hot shower. the large gray shirt hanging past her thighs. and her long brown hair wet, and stringy. i waited until she got into the bed next to me, to say something.

i didn't touch her, just let her lay by me. i couldn't quite wrap my head around why she'd do this to me. my body filling with anger as my skin turned pale, i couldn't even look at her, honestly.

"do you know where my phone is?" she asks, rummaging through the side table drawers, sheets, and the fluffed white comforter.

"do you have something to tell me?" i blurt out. her face contemplating confusion. eyebrows furrowing at the sight of me.

"w-what?"
"your phones right fucking here." i waved it in my hand, and place it back down next to me once she didn't make a move to get it. "don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about."
"i don't." her mouth parted open, her figure stood next to the side of the bed as she crossed her arms.

out of anger i take it upon myself to grab her phone, and throw it across the room. it landed against the white wall next to the bathroom.

"johnny! what the hell is wrong with you?!" she ran over to the phone. "you fucking shattered it." i'm guessing it was unexpected to her, but she should've seen it coming.

"it shattered my heart when i looked at your phone! you know why?!" i grab fistfuls of the comforter around me. breaths unsteady as i try to restrain myself.

"that doesn't mean fucking break my phone, what if i did it to you? how would you feel?"

"i think you've already done enough to me!" i could literally see blood in the sockets of my eyeballs.

"what have i done! i don't even know what the hell you're talking about! i come out of the shower and you just start lashing out on me!" she stood by the shattered glass on the floor, everything escalating so quickly.

"you tell me why, because you're standing there playing fucking dumb when you know exactly what i'm talking about!"

"no i don't but let me see your phone, since you wanna go through mine!" she walked over to my area of the bed, pulling my phone from underneath me. her face flushed, and a dark shade of red.

"i'm your boyfriend, last time i checked i have every damn right to do that!" i watched as she pretended to scroll through my phone, there was nothing for her to find. i kept her feelings in mind anytime i'd done anything, she didn't do the same apparently.

mirroring my actions she lifted her arm up and dropped my phone to the ground, hearing it crack and shatter, as she stomped on it with her bare foot.

"what? was that supposed to make me mad or some shit?!" both of our phones completely shattered and broken.

"if you want to be mad, be mad. you get mad over everything right!" standing right next to me, i physically couldn't do it. i had to sit up in bed, not being able to look at her or else i would've done something i'd regret.

"that's the last fucking thing i'd get mad at right now when my girlfriend is fucking cheating on me!" the words burned the back of my throat when they seethed through teeth. absolutely fucking just out done.

"i'm not cheating, what the-"
"don't stand there and lie to my face, i saw it!" when anyone lies to me, i can't stand it. therefore now i had to make eye contact with her, no matter how raged it made me.

"seen what!" she scoffed.
"carson! who in the fuck is carson!" her face showed no emotion.
"he's a boy from school!" college at that.
"that's still didn't answer my fucking question!"

"i'm done with this conversation it's fucking pointless." i'm just purely fed up, enough. she started to walk away, trying to maneuver over the broken glass on the polished wooden floor. i jumped up, my hand reaching from the bed to her small wrist.

"don't walk away from me when i'm talking to you!" she turned and did the most climactical thing she could've done.

"what!" she screamed in my face. when i mean in my face, she directly got into my face and screamed it. hot breath and all. belittling me to the exact piece of shit that she made me feel like.

"look at me! did you fucking cheat on me?!" i held both of her wrists in my hand, not letting her just try and drop this conversation. i still sat in bed, straight up and alert.

toxic. this relationship was fully toxic, all the moments and memories. and up until now she was refusing to answer anything i had to say.

"i'm not answering that! your trust in me should be enough to know that i wouldn't do something like that, johnny!"

y'all want another or more parts to this just lemme know. i want to do what you guys want. if you don't want more of this tell me whatchu want baby. also a sis is fuCkin freezing rn and i think i'm getting mf sick and i'm not feeling this. love u.🖤