✰ why?

song mood✧ why?- bazzi

song mood why?- bazzi

ʺi'm all that you want but, not what you need. girl why?ʺ
✵✵✵

3rd.

the reminiscing sound of a snapchat notification, rang through johnny's bedroom once again.

it was after two am, and his ex girlfriend he'd kept "accidentally" snapchatting him photos of her at the club. he was over it, but with every last snap that she sent, the more his guilt set in.

initially, the snaps were starting off slow and they were just pictures of her surroundings at the club, and maybe a few of her shots that she'd downed. nothing to harmful.

then around 1, it was more vulgar and explicit things.

y/n grinding on other men, with her breasts out for the entire world to see.

it made johnny jealous to see his girl, the only girl he's ever truly loved, up against some pea brained asshole that just wanted to fuck her.

but he knew, truly that deep down he deserved every bit of it.

he picked up his phone and examined his lock screen before opening it.

it was an image of y/n on her prom night just a few years ago, in a dangling sparkles silver dress and white strapped heels.

she looked absolutely fucking stunning.
he would never deny, that she was amazing.
but she hurting, and it was all johnny's fault.

he obliterated her mind and soul the day she found him bed with her best friend.

johnny swore to himself that he'd never forget the one fat black tear that fell from her pretty light brown eyes, and past her freckles cheeks. as soon as their eyes locked.

they hadn't spoken since.

he unlocked the slim black iphone, fighting back the tears welling in his emerald green eyes, and opened snapchat.

he swiped over to the messages and stared at her snap name.

angel🌦💫

a tear plopped on his grey sweatshirt, and he wiped his eyes.

"fuck.." he breathed out underneath his tears.

he opened the snap to see a blurred picture of y/n, who was bending down with her left hand on her knee, a brown glassed drink in the other. nude lipstick smeared across her cheek, and light lines of mascara down her face.

she was wearing the same sparkles tangent silver dress from prom, the day they officially started dating.

johnny closed his eyes, as tears rolled down his soft, red cheeks.

for a minute here, he wished he was dead and gone, just so she would stop hurting herself over him.

the caption across the screen read:

i nweed u hwere bby ;(

he closed the snap before the designated time ran out, took a dark picture, and tried with his shaking hands.

tell me, why do you still love me? i left you broken and shaking yet you still call me baby.. stop before i hurt you again. :(

he sent the picture, and impatiently waited for her to open.

it felt like years before she did, but the filled in red arrow finally opened.

before she could respond, he took a deep breath and as another tear slid down and dropped onto his screen, he tapped 'un-add'
and threw his phone across the mellow room.

you know you shouldn't love me, yet you still love me.

all your friends say that they hate me, girl the fucking shade, couple weeks ago they were inside my sheets naked.

fuck.