friends.

john🥀
hey y/n.

me
hi john.

john🥀
we broke up.😩

me
oh no really. i'm so sorry.❤️

john🥀
do you mind if i come over i need someone to talk to.

me
sure, i'll be here waiting for you.

shortly after hard knocks were placed on the front door of my apartment. i opened it up to see my depressed best friend. his eyes the darkest shade of green that there was. his hair damp from the rainy day. he looked so hurt my heart couldn't take it. i pulled him in out of the rain, closing the door behind him. i embraced him with the most loving hug. i feared for my friend, with the deepest of worries.

here in my living room we hugged for a numerous amount of minutes before he let go of me and collapsed on the black couch behind us. his hand covered his face, he groaned and whimpered. i know it was the start of the tears that he was about to shed. one thing i've always admired about johnny is that he tries to stay the strongest in terrible situations. he was done acting like he was alright when he really wasn't, i could relate on so many levels.

i quickly pulled a tissue out box on the table next to us. i sat down next to him and wiped his tears away. he didn't deserve someone like kendall that would always hurt him. he was to good of a person for this harsh world. he went out of his way for her, i would know johnny invited me everywhere that they went. i was a third wheel, yes, but i didn't mind if i was with my best friend.

i let him have his moment of tears as i just confused to wipe them away. once he stopped sniffling and crying the room grew silent.

"how are you feeling?" i asked and that was the stupidest thing to ask. that's like asking a death person if they can hear when they obviously can't. i removed his limp hand from over his face, seeing the wholeness of the angel that sat next to me. his cheeks were red, and he was burning up.

"i'm someone in between in love and broken. feels like i'm in hell." he looked over at me with wide eyes, trying to form a sincere smile. he couldn't force himself to, he was already hurt enough. i didn't understand the in love part he just got his heart broken and he still loves her. i didn't know and i didn't want to ask.

"johnny i really am sorry that this happened to you. i would've wished for a love that you guys had. you were a damn good boyfriend, some people just take being with the love of their life for granted." i caressed the skin of his hand with my thumb, in hopes that he wouldn't feel as sad.

"i wasn't in love. i was living in hatred and disrespect. she just used me for everything i had. i didn't break up with her first because i wanted to spare her heart. i'm not in love with her, i still have feelings for her though. i'm in love with someone else, and it pains me that i am in love with that person because the chance is them feeling the same are very slim." his voice grew from raspy, cracking, and hurt to the softest ever. he was the sweetest boy alive, sometimes i couldn't deal with it.

"i'm sure they will feel the same john. who wouldn't want to have a boyfriend like you honestly. you don't deserve what she did to you, and i'm forever sorry that she hurt you. who ever you are in love with they are truly the luckiest person." his eyes were a caring shade of light emerald green. his body language was giving off a vibe to me that i'd never felt from him. he turned to face we so that we were now making eye contact. his face was pale but still the closest thing to angelic i'd seen.

"this girl i want to take her and call her mine. i want to put a ring on her left finger and grow old with her. i want to spend the rest of my life with this loving girl. she's the apple of my eye, i couldn't live without her. this girl is really going to have my kids and pets. i want to call her babygirl and say all these thing but she won't let me love her like i can." he now took both of my hands and shook them causing my small arms to move. i crossed my legs and still looked up at him, i wanted to look away but i couldn't.

"john just tell me who..." he cut me off when his hushed voice spoke again.

"i love everything about her. her face, her beautiful eyes, and her brilliant smile. i love that she's smart, talented, and funny. she's my overall favorite person. i can't express how much i love about her because there is to much to love. she tells me to stop when i take a picture of her. i want to tell her how beautiful she is so that i can her that graceful laugh. every time we facetime and i see her i get these insane amount of butterflies. i can't help being in love with her. i can't help it." he looked down at our hands and smiled. i strained away my stares at him. the only other girl he'd had in his life was me. i couldn't quite grasp it.

"just tell me john you know how clueless i am." he looked back up at me, letting go of one of my hand he cupped my face. letting his thumb caress my jawline. something he'd never done before now.

"it took me up until last night to figure my self out. it's you y/n, i should've been, and always has been you. i want to love you how i want and not just in a best friend way. my feelings for you go way deeper than that. you understand me like no one else. i'm sorry that i fell for you i just can't help the way i feel..." he kept rambling to his his feelings. i knew exactly how he felt.

"john i will let you love me how you want. let's start over together, this is our new beginning." he threw his arms around me and stood up off of the couch spinning me around in circles, causing my feet to leave the floor and wrap around him.

i'm staying up late even tho i got school, there will be more parts to so be on look out. what y'all been up to fill me in yo. i love you gorls.🖤