✰ hurts like hell. 2

y/n

y/n

i didn't say anything as jack gilinsky, opens the door, eyes widening.

"y/n.. i-" i go straight into his arms, nuzzling my face into his bare shoulder. my tears instantly wet his shirt, and he wraps his arms around. it's quiet, and we stay like that for a while. crying into my shirt, and him soothingly rubbing my back.

he guides me to his black leather couch, lying me down, and pushing hair out of my face. his hand grips mine tightly, allowing me to cry for what feels like hours. my throat is clingy and dry. jack pulling a blanket over me , and kissing my forehead.

"shh, shh. it's okay, love. just tell me what it is."

i nodded, tying to make out words, still unable to believe it myself. i barely get through telling him, before i break down again. he becomes raged, standing up.

"jesus christ. he's such a fuckimg ass-" i grab for his hand again, trying my best to calm him.

"d-don't leave, please."

"i wasn't going to leave, it's just how could he do that?"

a long silence follows, running his fingers through my hair.

jack rocks me to sleep, whispering sweet comforts as i do.

johnny

knocking on gilinskys front door, my anxiousness and nerves over working me.

jack slightly opened the door before scoffing, and glaring at me with the ugliest side eye.

"what the fuck do you want, orlando?" by the cold shoulder he gave me, i assumed she'd already told him. she had to be here.

"gilinsky, please man, i have to see her." pleading sleeping through; couldn't care less.

"you don't have any fucking reason to be here," he implied through gritted teeth. opening the door wider, and taking a step towards me.

"i can and will do anything for her."

"jack?" her faint voice sounded as she peeled around the corner of the door frame. voice raspy from crying.

i involuntarily sigh a sigh of relief.

her eyes fall on mine, and i let mine rack over her. the way jack's sweat pants and my oversized shirt cozily drape onto her petite body.

she was still the prettiest damn thing i'd ever seen.

"you need to go, johnny," jack's voice is threatening. "she doesn't want to talk to you."

"y/n," her eyes look up from the door briefly. an urge to meet mine, but they fall back down.

"look at me, and tell me that you don't want me to be here. that's i should go back home, and g-give up right now."

"you're a liar. you're a fucking liar, and you're so, so pathetic." her voice raising as she walks up to the door, gilinsky gently holding her back.

her words burn me uncomfortably, it's stings and hurts. i duck my head down, not being able to look her in the eye.

"i-i apologize," i take a step back, and an awkward silence falls over all three of us.

"go inside, jack." he voice is bitter and hurtful.

the door shuts close, and the light sound of her footsteps landing on the cement sounds.

"how could you do this? i loved you, i waited for you. i trusted you."

"i don't know, all i had on my mind was how much i missed you. how big the whole in my heart felt." i speak softly, looking down at the floor.

"you slept with her, johnny! how the hell
are we supposed to come back from this?" her voice shakes and cracks as she shoves me.

i grab her wrists, pulling her body close to mine as she cries.

"i care about you. i don't care about anything else i just want to be with you. i'll never talk to nadia again. if i didn't care, or if i didn't love you," i breathe. "i wouldn't be here right now."

"i'm not a child, johnny. i won't let you feed me your lies anymore." her eyes finding mine as she looks up.

"i'm not lying. and jesus fuck, i am so sorry and i can't ever say that enough, but i truly do mean it. i wanna come back home to you, and it hurts, so bad not seeing you. y/n, you are my home, baby."

"it should hurt," she spat. "it should hurt like hell."

it kills me inside, fucking kills me inside.

i'm so broken and i know that she's heartbroken.

a piece of shit, it's what i've become.

"i-i can't forgive you." her voice is much softer and i nod.

"i'll wait forever if i have to." swiping my thumb, under her eye, brushing away a stray tear. i pull her closer, wrapping my arms around her, kissing her forehead. "i love you."

what y'all doen babies, hoes which ever you prefer?! tell me what y'all want next bc i wanna do what y'all want. i love u.🖤