sick.

johnny's tight grip on my waist wasn't felt, like it was usually when i woke up. his side of the bed was empty, but i could see a hint of the bathroom light shining underneath the bathroom door. it wasn't like him to be up at 9 am, i am always the first one up. i didn't want to get up, i lazily threw the white comforter off of me. i positioned myself up right, so my feet were steady on the ground. i was actually really exhausted. i stood up and my shirt draped down, being that it was johnny's and it was too big for me. he never sleeps with a a shirt on though. i walked straight to the bathroom that was diagonal from out bed, and knocked on the door. it wasn't locked or anything, we just like to give each other privacy whenever we needed it.

       "john?" i lightly tapped on the door again. there was no response.

      "johnny!" i heard a loud gag erupt from his mouth on the other side of the door. without permission i slug the door open, because i knew something was truly wrong with him. when i opened it, it revealed a sick johnny. chunks of white and yellow liquid ran from the mid section of the floor to dripping down the side of the toilet that he was currently, leaned over. his stomach heaved unevenly into his ribcage, as he continued to gag over the toilet. his face was covered with his hand, but from where i was standing it was a light shade of green.

      "baby!" i said, what i'd seen is not what i expected. he peered at me with watery eyes, and foams of spit running down his bottom lip to his chin. the throw up was all over his face, making me want to gag a little. he looked helpless, almost. in a way that myself. he didn't know what to do. he was so ill, that it sickened me to him like this. he was at his worse.

        "what's wrong?" i almost yelped worriedly. i walked closer to him he was breathing out of his mouth, and the smell of the throw up spread. it covered his mouth and lips, i'd never seen him so sick before. i places his head on my stomach, and ran my fingers through his hair. i was standing over the toilet, clear and white juices coated the porcelain seat and bowl of the toilet. chunks of food also, there's no telling what he ate.

        "i don't feel good. at all. feels like a bus ran into my stomach and pushed all of my insides out." he managed to get out. i still was holding his head into my waist, i grabbed a napkin off of the roll that was on the cabinet. i lowered in to his face, and gently wiped it off of him, the throw up soon receded but the foam kept coming back. leaking down his face. he buried his face into my stomach, and i rubbed his frail back. he seemed so fragile yet, so strong. the pale skin of his back in no way resembled the green tone of his face.

      "i'm so sorry baby." i genuinely wanted to cry because i felt bad for my sickly boyfriend. his head moved from my stomach to hovering back over the toilet.

    "ahh.. ugh!" sounds that were almost inaudible, but they left his mouth as more throw up poured out of it. this time around it covered his chest, and leaked down to his stomach. he didn't know and he couldn't stop it, he was too sick to do anything. i was at a loss for words, almost frozen i  my own thoughts. i rubbed is back in soft circles as he continued to throw up and gag over the toilet. he gagged when he needed it to come up but it wouldn't, or when he felt it about to.

    "oh.. um im going to go find some medicine." i whispered in ear, as i now had one arm draped over him, to comfort him in his time of need. i was bet down and leaning over the toilet just like he was, so i could help him every step of the way. his arm reached out and wrapped around my leg as i stood up. "no. you can't leave y/n." i practically begged, as if i were leaving for good.

    "baby you need medicine, i can't just sit here and watch you get sick. your whole freaking face is green and you're literally covered in throw up." with that he shook his head and i inched closer to the door, so that i could exit. "just stay right there, i'll be right back." i smiled at him as he looked at me with hurt eyes. i basically tripped over my own feet trying to get down stairs so that i could rush the medicine back to him. i went to the medicine cabinet that was in the kitchen, and found pepto bismol, the thick pink liquid that you take whenever your stomach it acting up. in this case he might need the whole bottle. it's almost like he was throwing up a whole weeks worth of meals. i carried the full bottle with me as i walked back up stairs. i wanted him to take as much of the thick pink liquid that he needed.