i dont care anymore. 2

johnny

"bro, you fucked up bad this time." corbyn laughed, sipping an imaginary large gulp out of an already empty can of beer.

i collapsed down on the couch next to him, only thing i really felt guilty about is her leaving.

"fuck, you really did you're an ass wipe." hayden added, both simultaneously trying to double team me.

"ah! shut the fuck up hayden you don't know shit!" my hands grew hot and turned pale as i looked down at them.

"i know enough johnnyboy." staggering over his words, couldn't believe i was listening to two drunk fucking nimrods.

"you're the reason all this shit fucking escalated, because you had to come in the room and add your fucking input." i stand on my two feet, now holding hayden by his collar, as he laughs. alcohol breath stinging my nose hairs.

"aye! aye! my man we don't need to do all that!" corbyn broke me away from him before my fist laid even with his eye. holding my stiff arm in his hands.

"what the fuck do i do then corbyn!? huh, fucking tell me!" not meaning to but my anger plunged, making me lash out on everyone in sight. "your girl didn't just up and leave you! so you don't know what it's like!"

"i've experienced it before! you either need to chill the fuck out, or go and get her." corbyn cleared his throat. small little scar on his neck from where he'd had surgery, truly has always been a strong guy.

"how do i know she's still out there?" i could feel my cheeks growing hot, my mind every where else but where it should be.

"go fucking look!" hayden burped and blew it into my face, answering a question that was clearly for corbyn. i fan his breath away with my hand, and slowly begin making way to the far.

i see to small figures, one tall and one short.

y/n

"mwommy pwease don't weave me!" she clung onto my right ankle. the street lights shining bright on the side walk. i kneeled down pulling her curly, dirty blond hair, back and out of her face.

"baby, i need you to listen to me. mommy is going to be alright. you have daddy, and i will be back shortly to come pick you up tomorrow. i need to be alone, and i'm a sorry excuse for a mom." i held her small hands, squeezed them tight.

a dribble of a tear slowly lined her cheek. i wiped it off with the pad of my thumb.

"no thyoure the bwest mwommy, i swant you thu stay." i leaned my forehead against hers, my heart aching.

"i want you to go back across the street and go home, i promise i'll be back tom-" i'm cut off by a scream from across the street, our house.

"y/n!" i can tell it's johnny's voice, i bolt walking fast. i couldn't run because my
anxiety was high, if i ran i'd be laid out on this cement side walk right.

delilah runs behind as i hold her hand, i couldn't just leave my daughter in the dust while i just walk away. i've had it happen to me enough, i try and protect her from those kinds of things.

i hear his loud footsteps, feet clapping against the ground. he's running, and i'm speed walking as fast as i can with delilah. i didn't walk to see him or talk about it.

a large hand pulls my shirt, yanking it and me into place. delilah stands corrupted. i don't turn around, i can already tell it's johnny by his hard breathing.

"look at me y/n!" he yells in between breaths. his voice, i don't want to hear it. i make no move to look at him so he walks around me and delilah to get in front of me.

i dip my head down, watching delilah as she stares widely. my chins lifted by his rough finger tips.

he smooshes his plump lips against mine, his hands in the pockets of my jeans. but i'm quick to push him off, right about now i couldn't stand him.

"god damn, i fucking love you!" surprised none of the neighbors have came to see what was going on yet.

"why won't you let me love you!?" i glare at him, his black gevenchy shirt covered in some red shit, god only knows what that is.
it wasn't intended, but i whimper.

i whimper because it's bad that i want him but i won't let myself have him. he called you pathetic dumb ass.

no response. he kisses my forehead, directly in the center but i push him away from me yet again.

"what do you want me to do!" he pulls away from me and i stare up at him. his small hairs blowing from the night wind. delilah is squeezing my hand and i squeeze hers back to reassure that everything is fine.

"run in the middle of the street, stand there and let a car hit me. die, is that what you want?!" he throws his hand up in rage, ignoring a person is the easiest way to get to them. die, was taking it a bit to far and he knew how the subject about dying weighed on my hurt. yet he still brought it up.

"i'd die for you, just fucking tell me. say the the word!" i'd not once told him anything of the sorts. his doing.

"tell me that you love me at least!" i began to start walking again before he blocked every way that i went, even walking backwards to make sure that i didn't pass.

"how could i love someone that thinks their own girlfriend is pathetic? even though your right." i mumble, my words inaudible to most. still holding onto delilah's hand.

"what!? i didn't... i didn't mean you were... i was just..." stammering over his own words.

"exactly you fucking meant it now leave me the hell alone!"

"if you leave, i'm going to kill myself! i fucking will! i'll do it!" he whines, tears not appearing to the human eye yet. looking as if they were brimming at his eyelids though. "i can't go one second without you! just look at me now i'm out here chasing you and you don't even want me anymore!"

"i'm nothing without you!" he tries to grab my wrist the more he stands here yelling in my face the more pissed off i get.

"i don't want to be with you anymore! is that what you want to here?! i don't! that's the truth i don't want to be with you anymore johnny vincent orlando! i'll scream it to the world if you'd like me to!" i hold delilah back as she tries to go to her dad, my throat dry. the night sky turning darker my the minute.
"now get the fuck out of my face!"

"but i-i w-ant to be with you!" he screams, voice shrilling to others.

"we all want shit that we can't have johnny!"  i scream just the same.

"if i want you i can have you!" damn.

"this is my life, i choose who hurts me i don't want you to hurt me anymore and i don't w-want you in my life." i stumble over my words.

"i'm not letting you leave, god dammit!" he grabs my wrist and tries pulling me back across the street to our house. he wouldn't let go as i tried to pull away.

"if you don't let me go i swear to go i'll call the cops for your ass!"

i wasn't gunna do a part two to this bc i just wanted it to be an one where they don't get back together. every time i write an imagine about them breaking up they get back together idk it's kinda repetitive. just me? okay. love u.