bathing suit.

soft smut skip if uncomfortable.

"keep prancing around in that damn bathing suit, i might just have to take you back to the room." early morning of vacation. hawaii. a place we've always wanted to spend together, but this time we actually got around to doing it. the bright sun reflected onto the clear blue pool. johnny didn't want to walk all the way to the beach, so i just settled for the pool. this morning no one occupied the pool, i played music on my speaker and danced. cement sloshing song with the water that covered me.

"you won't. now rub this on my back." i laughed in his face, he lied back in the beach chair. trying to catch all sun that he could.   i was referring to tanning lotion. after i'd seen how dark he's gotten the past few days, i needed to catch so sun too. he yanked the bottle out of my hand looking over top his. sun glasses. i scooted my chair, connecting it with his. i laid with my stomach on the chair, buns to the sun, and legs open.

the cool pale yellow substance, hit my warm back. johnny took his time white rubbing it in my shoulders, feeling my back beginning to get greasy. he stopped with my back and made his way to my butt and legs. he saved my but for last massaging my legs where he may. a tight squeeze to my ass was felt, making me gasp.

"tell me i won't do something again. now let's go back to the room." i did not want to walk back to the hotel room, especially since i was about to tan. he removed one of my dainty arms from my side, i didn't listen to anything he said. my hand moved to something hard and elongated. i turned my face from the sun and to johnny and i pulled for my arm back.

"this is what you're doing to me, we have to go back to the room." i removed my hand from the large boner. all i did was wear a bathing suit, i'd been doing that since we got here last week.

"right now john." i parted my jaw open as i stood up from my chair, knowing it would be worse for me if i didn't listen to him now. i gathered my towel, sunscreen, shades, and my phone. he stood up too, taking his things and pulling me into him by grasping my hips. my butt hitting his lower half.

"yes right now, walk in front of me so no one sees okay?" he whispered in my ear as we began making our way to the elevator. best way to avoid people because at this time every one was in the lobby eating breakfast. i just shook my head in agreement.

"fuck." his bottom door kicked out to close the door shut to our room. instead he hit his toe on it. he hissed and i giggled, taking a long while to look at him. "you're so clumsy." i admitted.

"you love this clumsy guy so i could care less." he says back quietly. i make an agreement with johnny in my head. straddling his hips as he drops me onto to bed. his neck is dipped as he peppers kisses all over my neck and my jaw, not wanting to remove my bathing suit yet.

"beautiful." he speaks to himself, mumbling into my sensitive skin. "so fucking beautiful."

i blush, trying to pull his loose shirt off. what seemed to be a simple task to most it wasn't to me. i initially thought it would be so easy.

i slam my head against against the soft white sheets. johnny chuckles darkly.

"having some trouble, angel?" he playfully asked. i nod folding my arms.

"help me," i pout. he smirks. "please."

"there you go." he cracks a small grin, effortlessly sliding the champion t-shirt off.

the top knot of my bathing suit top is slowly untied. my jaw drops wide open at the sight in front of me.

i make brief eye contact with johnny and i watch as he bites his lip.